Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I know of one way that they can get rid of the ship.

Send it far away and fire Super MACs at it while firing the Enigma Cannon.

Now that I think about it, didn't Wonder say that Zonmari can travel AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Actually didn't Wonder say that Zommari can get to the sun from the earth in a matter of seconds or so? That's one fast motherf*cker
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The speed of light is 880,982.47 times the speed of sound, or 670,616,575.76 mph.

Is that overpowered or unbalanced?

I knew that light was fast, but that means that nothing would actually be able to touch him.

Should we bring it up with Wonder?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea I think we should.
          It would be difficult to fight someone you can't touch. Unless you have a solid wall of something absolutely unbreakable to place in Zommari's way. The impact of hitting something like that would be absolutely painful. Sadly we do not have something like that...

Damn it...
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I don't really mean to rain on his parade or anything, but I don't think he fully grasps how fast light really is.

Heck, I didn't fully grasp it until now.
            sigpic

Comment

Hell I still don't grasp how fast light is!

Oh wait... it's sinking in...

Yea now I grasp it.

Also I began to listen to this song on the youtube and it made me miss the old Donkey Kong Country games for the SNES T-T

Comment

I have an idea.

Try to find an 8-bit or NES version of your character's song or franchise.
                sigpic

Comment

Done

Comment

The song sounds good.

Here's mine.

This is the reason it took so long.

sigpic

Comment

That Halo demake looks freaking awesome. It does look like some of the controls are a little sluggish, but it does look fun (and I would need to actually play it before actually seeing how the controls are.)

The platforming stages also remind me of Contra a bit.

Comment

Yea, it makes you wonder what some modern games would be like if they were made in the old NES era.

Better yet, what would old NES games look like if they were made now?

Imagine Pokemon in a 3-D world that you could explore.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have you seen Pokemon Generations which is an 3-D Pokemon game?

It's still early in development I believe. If it ever gets finished and fully released then it would be absolutely awesome.

Comment

Well that was interesting.

It looks like it has a lot of potential, especially when they add higher leveled pokemon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello!
                              I saw you all talking about ultimate attacks or something so I've been thinking of a few Ultimate Attacks for my characters. Mostly X, Axl, and Phantom.

X would have 3 plus 1 for every special weapon he has equipped from his past. One ultimate attack he would require the Ultimate Armor, and another one he would require having his Limitless Potential activated. The other is a default one attack. He would also have 1 ultimate attack for every armor he has currently equipped in the form of that armor's giga attack. He would also have a ultimate attack for each of his Special Weapons in the form of a charged version of that special weapon.

For X's default Ultimate Attack he charges up his X-Buster to it's limit then fires it all in one large laser that is fired for a few seconds. Powerful, but very quick. It would be hard to aim as his systems would start to lock up once he charges that much energy. His Ultimate Armor would have the Nova Strike, the Falcon Armor would have the Giga Attack where he summons blue lasers to strike the opponent. Now his true Ultimate Attack would be when he has his Limitless Potential activated.

With his Limitless Potential activated X fires a barrage of charge shots from dual X-Busters (yes X can turn both his hands into an X-Buster for dual fire), followed by a very large and powerful blast from both X-Busters.

Comment

Morning people.

Comment

Working...
                                X