Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So guys... Anyone got any rp exercises? Cause i got none.

Comment

I don't really have any.

Shall we recycle some?

In Soviet Russia, it's not Minecraft, it's OURCRAFT!!!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by exercise?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Wonder basically means that we come up with some little RP exercise, kind of like the "interview", where others ask the Characters questions and the Characters answer them.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Rp exercise, as in... Well, I guess the proper term would be getting to know your character better. Recycle? Well... Actually, I have one, but it's kinda... Well, it's called 'If it were a normal day.' Basically it's self explanatory. If it were a normal day, what would our characters do. Like an rp on the OOC.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
              Rp exercise, as in... Well, I guess the proper term would be getting to know your character better. Recycle? Well... Actually, I have one, but it's kinda... Well, it's called 'If it were a normal day.' Basically it's self explanatory. If it were a normal day, what would our characters do. Like an rp on the OOC.
              sooo...like....

-Robin: On an average day, can be found studying war strategy, surrounded by books.
              -Grima: when he's not put to slumber by the Exalts, he is destroying the world. With Fire.

Comment

More rp like, but yes. Like, what happens when all the stuff is done and there's no jobs to do, like John would go back to policing..... Maybe.

Comment

Actually, John is most likely fired.

Remember how he fired a couple of rounds in the warehouse, and how he was involved with all the carnage in the beginning?

Realistically, they would easily be able to trace those bullets back to him.

Not only that, he's meen missing from work for well over a week without so much as a word.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol. Actually, I haz better idea. Utsu, remember when we did that thing where HM blasted a hole into Isaacs apartment room? What about The lives of the characters if they were all I'm one apartment?

Comment

to answer Wonder´s question of normal day

"Usually taking some excercise in mornings and going for some fruit for breakfast, after that I would see how´s everyone around the vecinity of my home, and so on enjoying the time"

Also, im back lol
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

John would need one of the lower floors.

If he ever breaks the floor, he'll go through his floor, then all the other ones below, creating a giant hole from his apartment, to the basement.

As for the average day bit...

"I would do my job, go home, train, and sleep. There's nothing very interesting in Tokyo, not for me."

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                        Last edited by S121; 09-08-2013, 08:29 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                          More rp like, but yes. Like, what happens when all the stuff is done and there's no jobs to do, like John would go back to policing..... Maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJckIFWFR0

Comment

Hey Mima random question real quick. Is Koishi still using Model X, and does Hank still have Model Z?

Comment

@ Kristia
                              Wb.

Now then, allow me to start things up here. Btw, because I haz phone, I no haz colors.

As HM.

Good... It's morning... But... I think... I'll stay... In bed.........

I heard something... ".... OOD MORNING HM, GET UP FOR RIGOROUS TRAINING FOR OVER SLEEPING!!!"

Oh God it's my- PLANT!- ... My dad. He kicked me in the face. I got up out of bed.

"Y-y-yea, dad, I'm up!!!"

He grabbed me and the next thing I know I was tossed out of the window. I landed with a thud, my dad following me down.

"Dammit dad, I know I'm a MIHI now, but Jesus!"

"No time! 75 pushups or no breakfast!!!"

I got to it, because God knows what happens when you defy my dad...

Comment

what a nice sunrising for Rayden

but yeah, many characters would find it hard to adapt to "normal" life while other would find it easy despite their aspect.

It all depends on how they see the day

Wait.. It would be hilarious to see HM like a normal person, he has too many personalities Xd
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X