Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all have our personalities utsuh, some are calm, others are active and so on
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea, only she used to look up to me until then.

I suppose it's cool to hate your family.

I know she cares, it's just that she's at that age... -_-;

It's gotten better though. We get along much more easily now.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

hi katrix how are you?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sleepy, but other than that good.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

and im your mirror katrix, im falling on bed ¬¬

Time to sleep, goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Good night
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@S121
                      Since you shared that video with me because of me sharing a video with you, then I shall share another video with you!

Comment

@NeoFox

Right back at ya!

This one is more exciting, not just talking. It's the 4th video of the whole Halo origins set.

sigpic

Comment

Also a little bit of info for ya!
                          Technically in Mega Man Zero 3, because of Zero destroying his original body, the last of Wily's creations were destroyed, as Zero's current body in the Zero series was made by someone else (but Zero's mind and "soul" were put into a separate copy body which was made by someone else, not by Wily. This also means that Wily's final masterpiece outlasted Dr. Light's, as Mega Man X's body was destroyed in the previous game. Thus, this game marks the end of the connections to the Classic series (Dr. Light and Dr. Wily), however though Zero's mind still exists. It also marks the sad death of X, because in Zero 3 at the end X used the last of his energy as a Cyber Elf (think X's ghost) had used up the last of his energy to protect Zero from the explosion that was caused by Omega Zero's destruction. This was quite saddening to me as X was and still is my favorite video game character. I was even more saddened at the end of Zero 4 because Zero dies when the large orbital laser Ragnarok crashed into the earth.

Well not exactly. Zero went to Ragnarok to stop Ragnarok from firing another blast at the earth, most notably Area Zero. One of the only places where plant life, and wildlife was returning to. Area Zero was also the site where space colony Eurasia crashed into the earth in the events of Mega Man X5. Well when Zero was there he encountered Dr. Wiel one last time and in a last ditch effort Dr. Wiel programmed Ragnarok on a crash course for the earth, and fused with the Ragnarok core and eventually parts of Ragnarok itself. Zero was given a chance to be teleported off Ragnarok before it crashed into the Earth, but Zero refused and decided to stay. Wanting to end it all he fought Wiel on the falling Ragnarok and won. However Zero did not survive the battle. He managed to defeat Wiel, but he ended up crashing into the Earth with what was left of Ragnarok. Marking Zero's final battle in the entire Mega Man series, and literally all ties to the classic series were cut off and ended there with the death of Zero. I... kinda cried after the first time I played Zero 3, and then 4 (coming from a girl who had played every one of the main games of the Classic, and X series before. I had grown attached to them and then X and Zero... were gone.) However in the ZX series with the invention of the Biometal's X, and Zero live on in spirit (not literally in spirit, but you get what I mean) in the form of Model X, and Model Z. Then in Mega Man ZX Advent Model Z also... kinda died too so... yea...

Over all I got the most emotional in Mega Man Zero 3 and 4 (mostly 3 with X's final words.) Mega Man X5 was also close to making me emotional as Zero was supposed to truly die in that game. However just because of how well received X5 was Capcom made X6 behind Keiji Inafune's back mostly, causing him to rework what he had originally planned for the Zero series a bit (because in X6 they had Zero come back with the lines "I hid myself so I could repair myself." Granted I do kind of like X6, and love X8 (in fact X8 is one of my favorite PS2 games.)

Comment

@NeoFox

There are so many Megaman games! It must be hard to keep track of them all.

How I see it, all good things have an emotional ending, one that's sad, even when the ending is on a positive note.

It kind of makes me wonder what will happen on Halo 6. What will happen to The Chief in the very end? Will he live, or die? What will happen to the entire series once all is said and done?

I suppose we can only wait to see what the outcome will be.

It also makes me wonder how we are able to get so wrapped up within a video game's plot.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yea there are a lot of Mega Man games.

In Chronological order the series goes like this:

Classic Mega Man: 11 main games (Mega Man 1-10, and Mega Man and Bass.) Powered Up is a remake to the series.

Mega Man X: 9 main games (X1-8, and Command Mission) Maverick Hunter X is a remake, and a damn good one at that.

Mega Man Zero: 4 games in the series

Mega Man ZX: 2 games in the series

Mega Man Legends: 2 main games, and 1 spin off.

Then there is the Battle Network which leads into Starforce, but the Battle Network and Starforce series takes place in their own universe separate from the other series.

Comment

That totals up to 29 games.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X