X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Just imagine if Isaac swung it like a weapon. He can already decapitate people by swinging his arm. 0_0
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Good point. The edges are already sharp enough as is. Isaac would be able to turn it into a reliable weapon as well. Also look at that point. It would be perfect for stabbing.

That's Isaac for ya, able to take things that aren't meant to be weapons and finding a way to use it like a weapon with the same efficiency as an actual weapon.

Comment

Isaac

Saving the world with power tools.

I was thinking of also having him try and replicate the shield's materials and incorporate it into his suit, making him more durable.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

That would be a good idea... that or he could always ask Proto Man where he got the materials from, after all almost every robot master is also made of Ceratanium. Dr. Light knows how to develop Ceratanium and such. Dr. Light could easily share some of his knowledge with Isaac, hell they might even be able to develop an awesome badass new kind of machine. Also Ceratanium is also still quite a heavy material. Though if Isaac wants a material to modify his suit he better ask Dr. Light about Titanium-X. Which is even stronger, and much lighter than Ceratanium.

Comment

Maybe Isaac could share some anti-gravity tech with him, or how to make hypersonic thruster jets (Mach 15).

Isaac would also need to find a way to get a new reactor. All these upgrades (Stasis, etc.) would actually fry it. RIGs aren't really meant to be used as weapon systems.
            sigpic

Comment

That is where Wily could come in... guess what Wily would give Isaac :P

Comment

Bassnium.

I can only imagine how powerful Isaac's Kenesis Module would be.

It would be like this.

sigpic

Comment

With a Titanium-X reinforced armor, and samples of Bassnium to study Isaac would be incredibly dangerous.

Comment

I just ordered a new sketchpad from Amazon. Hopefully it'll be at my doorstep by this weekend so I can start working again.

Until then, RP!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Yep.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

BTW here is a badass video of Zero.

If you notice in Part 2 at about 2:17-2:19 Zero pulls off Vergil's Judgement Cut. I showed these videos to my brother and he already called Bullsh*t.
                        Last edited by NeoFox; 09-09-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Video game Characters copying other video game Characters.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everytime I see that video I always think of (and this is strange as it does not really have anything to do with the video) ZeroxNitori for some odd reason.

Comment

Hey guys, I am back in business! Gosh, busy day. School, then I had to go to my middle school for assisting the orchestra, and now in like an hour, I'm going to sinfonietta. I do feel like I have a life again.

Btw, is Zommari frozen in time as well?

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Yes, Zonmari is frozen too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X