X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Halsey would be in Sector 4, not the Medical Ward.

I will post something though.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I just realized.
      I had Inu Sakuya also here...
      because of her abilities, I would think I could have her pop into any situation here...?

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Pop into what situation, the one with Six, Xehanort, Robin, and everyone else in the room?
        Last edited by S121; 09-18-2013, 07:54 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Can I do anything with Robin here?
          I kinda lost track of what was happening in the labs.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, Xehanort transported Six and the others back to Sector 2.

Xehanort teleported back as well and when Six saw him, he tried to kill him for killing the other Spartans.

Xehanort promised that the damage that he caused would be quickly undone by the light, which eased Six's anger.

Six then asked Xehanort about John's location, due to Xehanort talking about him earlier. Xehanort then said that John was in Gensokyo, helping with the battle against alien invaders.

Six asked how bad it was and Xehanort replied that the aliens had a nearly infinite supply of soldiers and had conquered thousands of planets and worlds.

Six then asked Xehanort if he would be willing to transport a team to Gensokyo, to aid the others in defending Earth.

Chung left the sector with one of the Spartans and just met up with Raven.

Gerard just woke up and is being examined by a doctor.

I will also be adding some super experimental weapons to the Spartans' arsenal.

They are called LAEVATEINN, SLEIPNIR, FAFNIR, and THOR.

The non-Spartans can use the FAFNIR weapons, but that's pretty much it.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.
              I see no update on Raven and Chung's side... I guess you were waiting for me?
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-18-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

Update coming in my next post.

Welcome back!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay then, I will wait patiently.

Also If Neo saw you say that you were introducing weapons called LAEVATEINN and FAFNIR I bet she would make some sort of joke about those weapons being Two of the Four Guardians from Mega Man Zero. The two being Fairy Leviathan, and Fighting Fefnir.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm just surprised nobody made a Touhou joke about the fact that LAEVATEINN is a giant handheld atomic bond splitter that can be used as a gun that shoots beams and a beamsword.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Hey I found Sonic's theme if he was in a Touhou game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qhmv1lxLQNQ

Comment

His World.
                        Sexy song in orchestrated version.
                        and surprisingly the ZUNpets work well for it too.
                        dammit now I'm going to go on a sonic music listening spree again.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It sounds good. It actually makes me think about what it would be like if other characters wee in a Touhou game.

It would be awesome if Isaac Clarke was a playable character.

He has the thrusters to pull off precise maneuvers and would be using a Pulse Rifle.

His bomb would be a burst of energy from his Kenesis Module.
                          sigpic

Comment

You know I don't think you ever told me what you thought about Raven and Chung's themes...

Raven's:

Chung's:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think I did with Raven's, but not Chung's.

Raven's is a dark one, almost as if he was a villain, but I'm pretty sure we can just chalk that one up to him being an anti-hero.

As for Chung's, it sort of gives off this sort of innocence, possibly with a hint of sadness. I like 00:33 to 01:31.

Now, what do you think of John's theme?

sigpic

Comment

I like it, it sounds it suits him. It makes me think of a hardened soldier who has fought many wars, and yet he still lives on to continue fighting for the peace of the world.

Also to pass the time:

Comment

Working...
                                X