X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. time to sleep, the pillow is luring me right now, goodnight
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm getting "Illusive Man" vibes from the guy sipping wine in his wheelchair.

Anyway, goodnight everyone.
      Get ready for The Ultimate Showdown (of Ultimate Destiny)!
      Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 02:13 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Let me tell you this. The thermal storms can freeze LIGHTNING. That might tell you how cold it is. This heating system thing will only stop it by a few minutes at best.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
          Let me tell you this. The thermal storms can freeze LIGHTNING. That might tell you how cold it is. This heating system thing will only stop it by a few minutes at best.
          Quick, someone get Utsuho!

Morning everyone.
          Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 09:03 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

good morning humans

Also I get the idea of the Ilusive man, yet since the person is in a weelchair.. but it can also be an office weelchair
            Last edited by Kristia; 05-15-2013, 11:50 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              Now that I think about it, wouldn't that just kill most of the characters?
              sigpic

Comment

Yea the only characters that could survive are the ones that can handle intense climate changes. X may be able to handle cold, and heat but only so much. He can literally function in the arctic cold easily, and can even go into arctic waters with not much problems. (Along with most reploids in the X series, and onward.) Though something cold enough to freeze lightning would be too much, and he would be a robot snow cone.

Comment

I think John could handle it. His shields form a protective barrier, keeping the cold air out. If anything, a layer of ice would start to form over the shield.
                  sigpic

Comment

Renamon is used to hard climates, even her fur can protect her from the cold

Spoiler:

Comment

Rena, Aqua, and Yuuka definitely cannot, from what I can see. Also, I don't know how lightning freezes. Does the electrons in the current freeze/stop in place?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm trying to wrap my mind around that too. Is it even possible? Can someone research this? I can't because my PSP is slow.
                        sigpic

Comment

in the lost planet wiki, the temperatures can reach below 0 Celsius, yet with the snow/ice filled zones, there are other areas where the temperature is really high, also the "paths" can be used as a route where the temperature is cold yet no freezing.

It is divided in 3 categories for what I know (in-game experience) there is the below zero celsius areas, the jungle like places where the temperature is like the amazon forests and finally the deserts where the temperature is high on day and cold in night

Spoiler:

Comment

But not so cold that it "freezes lightning", right?

It would kind of suck if Japan is permanently stuck at 0 Kelvin.
                            Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 02:44 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have never seen that temperature can freeze a lightning, is it possible?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hook Aqua up to the Keyhole of the world and she can do anything to the world.

Just joking, that would be way to powerful.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X