Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky was originally with the Auditor, but then defected to do his own thing and make Hank miserable, as in killing him twice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That's why it's called Madness Combat.

On a sidenote, I knew those damn dirty auditers were evil.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

im back from repairing my lappy, what did i miss?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The world deforming and reforming itself to how it is today.

I'm waiting for posts. So far, only PringlesUtsuho posted something in response. I'm going to see if I can get another one within 30 min.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I also had Zero respond to EVE.

Comment

Anybody else want me to draw their RP character? It's not gonna look good though... I have my Yuuka about 50% done and IDK :P
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

If you can, draw Rena please ^^

By the way, I just wrote what I was afraid for, so please understand.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh you can try and draw X if you want. Without any of his armor of course.

Comment

A'ight After I finish this Yuuka fan art I'll go and draw Rena and X.

I have a concept in mind... Idk :3
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

that face gives me hopes and creeps at the same time lol XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                        Wonder, it's just Somewhere in Nevada. You don't need an extra Nevada.
                        I know. jus a joke i decided to throw in.

Comment

You can do John if you want. I wouldn't do it, but that's because my drawing is so bad it's funny.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

My drawing is so bad that it's not funny. It's scary!

Comment

Let's not go there. Im so bad at drawing i cant even draw a derp face! and look, im talkin bout this one: durp.jpg

Comment

Drawing Teaser:

HO MY GOD YUUKA MY GODDESS-
                                In another note, I'm so bad at drawing it's not even in a laughable manner. I'm not used to drawing Touhous, nonetheless Yuuka, but the hair came out kinda nicely. Otherwise, it sucks >< especially the abdomen parts.

I might post the image in IC post, as a URL link just in case there are any 13 year olds pouncing around the forum in an hour or two. Right now, League of Legends awaits me. Ciao!
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X