X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    Ha! Wouldn't be the first time it happened with him though.

Comment

Wait, really?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea one this one RP me and him were in on this one site (that is long gone and dead) it took place in New Mexico, and he went on vacation for two weeks for inspiration. Just FOR the inspiration mind that! He can be more dedicated at getting first hand experience with real-life locations when he wants to. While I just stay home and do my research online. I might also be going to Japan for a month in July to visit some family.

EDIT: I just remembered. He is leaving for Europe in a week.
        Last edited by NeoFox; 05-23-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaamn...

Then I guess it's more than just a joke, it's a fact.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh my, thats what I call determination, I just flow into the story and adapt with it
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
              Lol yea. He can be one of the most determined people when it comes to things he likes to do.

@Kristia
              Same here. I only do research on things when I really need to. Other than that I just try and go with the flow.

Comment

well then.. I shall go to sleep, goodnight everyone ^^
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nighty.
                  sigpic

Comment

Goodnight.

Comment

Then I'm trashing the France Arc until he gets back. While that, expect THE HUNTER in the desert.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I have a good idea for common enemies from the Mega Man X8 series for the Neo-Yakuza to use.

X8GuardroidConcept2.jpg

The are Guardroids. Reploids that function as guards. Though they can think on their own the green ones all follow the orders of the purple Guardroids which follow their superior's orders. Since they aren't as intelligent as normal Reploids (they are mostly programmed as guards, and to follow strict orders) they can easily be built and can even be mass produced for the Neo-Yakuza. They are also capable of using various weapons. Ranging from energy pistols (like Axl's) to other various weapons, and even vehicles. They can be used by the Neo-Yakuza for operations that are too dangerous for their human agents. The purple Guardroids are generally as intelligent as your standard Reploid (which is usually as intelligent as your standard full grown adult.) Purple Guardroids are also more skilled in combat. They are also more dedicated to their work when it comes to a mission. Since Purple Guardroids are more intelligent and skilled than the green ones they aren't as mass produced.

They generally work in groups of:

10-20 Green Guardroids followed by 1 or 3 Purple Guardroids. Which generally are led by one character.

Comment

Oh dont worry about minions. We have tons of options for that.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I know. I just wanted to throw out an idea for minions from the Mega Man X series to be here.

Comment

Hmm...

Maybe at some point, we could fight some of the Brotherhood of Steel. They are being paid in tech for their services. Either that or the Enclave and Frank Horrigan.

Frank is basically a Spartan, but bigger, stronger, and alot meaner.
                              Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 02:38 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dear god I just found this awesome MegaMan X fan animation

Comment

Working...
                                X