Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have base 1's idea... And it's going to be the least expected.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      I actually have base 1's idea... And it's going to be the least expected.
      Is it México? ^^

Still awake for some reason lol
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is it...IN SPACE!?!?!?!?

Maybe the moon!?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I dunno bout th location... Only thought bout th countries. But I have a great idea for the leader of Bae 1, and I'll give you two hints. One, it is not one you know because two, he/she/it is from the game yet to come. I wont tell till the time takes its turn (ha. Assonance).

Comment

I cant reveal it yet, so dont worry.

Also, if you're awake, big update.
            PS: Kristia, just in case you dont know, Grigori Rasputin is a real Russian monk with ability to heal people psychologically. Real person, not Videogame char.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, know wut would be a good fight? Rasputin vs. Stalin. Does any one get it?

Comment

^^^---I'm usually awake till 3 in the morning.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I know he was a real person Wrigglem, yet as you said, I´ll wait so everyone can go to hawaii.

That will be bad for the fox bc of her fur.. the temperature will be a possible enemy XD
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Yamada
                    Cool moustache, Wario.
                    Messing with a mad monk, you'll be sorry yo,
                    How many dictators does it take
                    To make an empire into a ruinous state
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Axl will be scuba diving without well... everything needed. He is a Reploid after! (Reploids are able to go as deep as a standard military issue submarine and still function perfectly fine. Heck in the games when the characters do go underwater it's like they are in a low gravity zone (they jump twice as freaking high somehow.)

X will probably be trying to think of something to do while at Hawaii.

Comment

John will be wandering around, trying to figure out how to be on vacation. That's the downside of being bred for war.
                        sigpic

Comment

*inb4 nosebleed from regular humans... DAMMIT YUKARI THAT'S NOT HOW YOU EAT A POPSICLE!

Sigh, sometimes I feel like I know more about the outside world than Yukari...
                          {♡}
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

oh please, she is enjoying the weather

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of introducing the character Alia as an Operator for the team, and a love interest of sorts for X. She could be working as a receptionist at the hotel our characters could be staying at or so.

Alia:

Alia is a very dutiful character. She tries to set her personal feelings and concerns aside (especially during the Nightmare Incident) to carry out her work for the sake of everyone. She cares deeply for the members of her team and does her best to guide them through their missions without them being harmed. Alia rarely shows any weaknesses, but the Nightmare Incident revealed a deeper, more emotional part of her personality, where she blames herself for Gate's reasons for becoming a Maverick and trying to wipe out all low-level Reploids to create a new nation under his ideal. Due to her past emotional confrontations and her scientific nature, Alia is a realist, claiming she does not believe in "miracles."
                              As a former Researcher, Alia is highly intelligent, possessing both advanced engineering and analytical skills. She is able to compile and construct new Armors when in possession of the necessary data provided by Dr. Light's holograms, and has even managed to reconstruct damaged Armors, although to date none of her reconstructions have ever been 100% complete.
                              Currently in the real world Alia has been unable to find a job that suits her. Instead she has ended up getting a boring job as a receptionist at a popular hotel in Hawaii. She longs to be back in the seat as a Navigator. Most of all back working with her old friends.

Comment

Also, John on vacation.

vacation.jpg

Completely unrelated pic incoming!

gitty_up__you_are_mah_horse__by_chocogangbang-d4m70lm.jpg

Goodnight, everyone.
                                Last edited by S121; 05-26-2013, 05:20 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X