• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    On a more exciting turn of event...
    [This is the Captain speaking ■_■]
    {Yay♡ Yukari is back from her 15 hour nap!}
    No! Stop invading my chat!
    I slept for fifteen hours once. My joints were friggin' stiff and I could barely move.

By the way, I updated my SCP post. I'll repost it for everyone's convenience.

SCP-457 (The Burning Man)
    Last edited by S121; 05-27-2013, 09:41 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I should make a list of some of Charlotte's spells (Well my favorite ones.) Please note that Charlotte must be standing still while enchanting some of them.

Gale Force: A spell where Charlotte summons two green projectiles made of wind magic. The projectiles are very fast, and can easily strike an enemy. It has some sort of homing effect, but it isn't highly accurate. The Gale Force is her main spell. When it is used without being fully chanted there will only be 1 wind projectile.

Ice Needle: Charlotte summons 8-10 large icicles that spiral in front of her. After a few seconds the icicles fly forward. It's strong, but isn't reliable due to the wait time before they fire.

Raging Fire: Charlotte stands still, and charges up a large close range burst of flames to burn anyone directly in front of her.

STR Boost: Charlotte chants a spell and increases the physical strength of herself or a specified target for a short period of time.

MIND Boost: Charlotte chants a spell which increases a persons intelligence temporarily. By intelligence I mean magic based moves. If one can't use magic or is not a living being (I.E. A robot or something) then it gives that target a small speed boost.

CON Boost: Charlotte chants a spell which temporarily strengthens her body, or a specified targets body to resist damage (their body becomes as hard as a rock. If your character is wearing armor or so then their defense is increased further.

Clear Skies: A spell which projects a barrier around her and teammates that protects against Projectiles only.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well guys, im signin off early. Night, yall. P.s. I wonder how yumeko would react to Komachi taking John around town...

Comment

Cya :3
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight Wonder.

Comment

Waiting on Mima to post something about Fortuna Major.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

All I have had on my mind lately is this RP... this RP is addicting >.<

Comment

@NeoFox
                  Yep.

Anyway, Here's the revised SCP roster. I added "The Burning Man". He's basically a living flame, a fire elemental.

SCP-076 ("Able")

SCP-106 (The Old Man)

SCP-173 (The Sculpture)

SCP-457 (The Burning Man)

SCP-682 (Hard-to-Destroy Reptile)

SCP-789-J (The Butt Ghost)

SCP-953 (Polymorphic Humanoid) This one belongs in Touhou.

SCP-1048 (Builder Bear)

Remember, some may not appear ingame, but they are ALL part of the same universe.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I must warn everybody that I will be out with my brother and fiance for most of tomorrow. So I won't be on until sometime tomorrow evening.

Comment

@NeoFox
                      John will be exploring Gensokyo tomorrow anyways, so no pressure from me.
                      sigpic

Comment

well then, goodnight ^^
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          Goodnight.

@Everyone else
                          I'll be up till 6:00 in the morning, so don't be shy on IC.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm back people.

I also should mention Charlotte has a CO-OP Attack that she can pull off when she is with someone else. It can be magical, or non magical.

An idea for a CO-OP Attack with Dante and Charlotte.

Devil's Roar: Dante enters Devil Trigger, and Charlotte charges up the spell for the Co-Op attack. When Charlotte is done she unleashes the spell, and Dante lets out a loud roar which thanks to Charlotte's magic is strong enough to push anything near the two (within a 5 yard radius) away with great force.

If you have any ideas for a Co-Op Attack that involves your character and Charlotte let me know.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

It took you how long to break the rules? Also i think you are being a little firm on a characters ability. Aqua for example can shout Blizard and the effects might be different according to what she need. Be creative with the magic.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

I don't know any Co-Op between Yuuka and Charlotte... but I do know a good wombo combo move that the existing characters have.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X