Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, this is more of a cannon. Meet the 2 gauge shotgun, "The Punt Gun".

I think only John could handle a gun like that, and he would still have a hard time with the recoil.
    Last edited by S121; 05-31-2013, 10:53 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

True. True. Also, have a picture i've had loitering around in my many tabs of the internet.
      sample-4e018acd1d940113f4252bb4018b5ec1.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Haha! Funny thing is, I just finished eating ice cream.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

How ironic. I'd been looking at cute little pictures from the depths of my hard drive which I don't know how they got there. Still, somewhat adorable things. Probably Marisa finding these pics, she has a habit of "burrowing" my computer.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Here's a hilarious set of pictures that I found on mine. Touhou characters in feudal Japan.

old.jpgold2.jpgold3.jpgold4.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

That's actually quite terrifying.

Comment

Hilarious. Wuts coming out of pic 4's pants?

Comment

You know how Tanuki are said to have enormous testicles?...

That's why Nue is laughing so hard in that picture.
                  sigpic

Comment

Guess who's back
                    Back again.
                    Flandre's back.
                    Now you're dead ♡

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shall I bring in the music?

Also, could I possibly do Utsuho?
                      Last edited by Koishi; 05-31-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Uh, that doesn't explain the reference... this does, however:
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I know the reference, I just thought I might put the best Owen remix up there for ya.

Comment

It's a nice remix, sounds as if it's Flandre's theme for Touhou x Final Fantasy.

Also, wonder I'm so confused on what you're trying to do. On one side, you have John going to Old Hell of Blazing Fire. On another, you have Komachi talking to John about Kanako. Choose a side.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

back I guess, had to deal with a lot of stuff today
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I updated my post, so everyone look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X