X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Isaac is watching from above.

I just started something when I said that Kanako was going in dry, didn't I?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

This is Isaac's fully modded Plasma Cutter in action. If used properly, it can dismember people in one shot.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Just a quick heads up, to avoid confusion, Isaac tossed Dante into the water with his kenesis module.

Dante is in the ocean.
        sigpic

Comment

Yup, Ex-Nitori inbound. And it's not going to be pretty. Imagine the might of Pacific Ocean crushing down on you by a waterfall of 12,000 gallon+ instantly.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

World's most powerful water cannon!
            sigpic

Comment

Quick write-up on Spell cards.

Seven stages of Danmaku spell cards are available: Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic, Extra, Phantasm, and Last. Final boss/Ex-bosses also carry the 8th form called the Zero Spell.

All Youkai that come in contact with human must set their spell cards to Easy. Normal is allowed during battle. Hard and Lunatic aren't permitted unless both sides of the fight are clearly aware that there are no fragile humans around.

Extra, Phantasm, and Last are reserved for increasing emergency followed after the fall of Great Barrier. Zero Spells are illegal unless the entire Gensokyo may be destroyed.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I don't think Dante would be able to survive all that has happened to him with how I decided to nerf him a bit... unless I could be allowed to unnerf him for this battle.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

This is the Javelin Gun. I assumed that he could regenerate faster, so I used it.

sigpic

Comment

Warning warning! Devil Trigger is inbound!!!
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Naw, I aborted Honolulu from being destroyed by sending Iku in there. Knowing Iku's strength, she can wipe all of the others except Auditor out using her Last.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ima make shit comical at the end to call it a day and go to sleep.

{Prepare all your afro, hippie shirt, trailblazers, and blue suede. We're going DISCO PARTY!}

[EDIT]
                        Yeah, you read it right, Disco ball. On the sky. THAT'S HOW IKU ROLLS!
                        Out for the night, have fun disco-ing!
                        {Bye guys!}
                        [■_■ Peace.]
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-01-2013, 03:49 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Triple Post! I should get a medal.
                          This is the song playing right now.
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6-iFI11MI1w
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Home for a little bit now
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Goodnight, everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel empty by the fact that I only have 1 character when everyone else has like 2-3

Comment

Working...
                                X