Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot about this character that I had introduced earlier in Hawaii

Name: Charlotte Aulin.

She is a strong mage, despite her age of 16. She can be a little too confident with her abilities, and tries to take a logical approach to things. She can use many different magical elements, such as stat buffs, lightning magic, fire magic, ice magic, earth magic, wind magic, summoning magic, sealing magic, healing magic, and various other kinds. Only thing is... she is 100% human, and she also has to chant the name of a spell she is going to use.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Just a question Wriggle, is there still going to be a Engi-con in Hawaii? The place is pretty much wrecked.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

I have a few predictions of what might happen. If there is a Engi-con still going to happen there is going to be a few things that might happen.

1: All the engineers that are going to be attending the convention will probably start to try and fix the place up while the convention is delayed by a few days.

2: I remember seeing something about Mima saying the Auditor is trying to get the people to like him so Mima might have the Auditor start to fix the place up/ and act as security.

3: The Engi-con is moved to a different location.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
          I have a few predictions of what might happen. If there is a Engi-con still going to happen there is going to be a few things that might happen.

1: All the engineers that are going to be attending the convention will probably start to try and fix the place up while the convention is delayed by a few days.

2: I remember seeing something about Mima saying the Auditor is trying to get the people to like him so Mima might have the Auditor start to fix the place up/ and act as security.

3: The Engi-con is moved to a different location.
          Probably the second. The Auditor's men will probably show up as well, given the fact the they are called "ATP Engineers." Hell, Auditor could show up himself. He DID make the original Improbability Drive.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh yea I forgot to mention something about Gate.

He has been keeping an eye on the group in Hawaii for a while with his Nightmare Drones. Gate is able to summon them through a small rift in space that he can create. Gate is really interested in the Auditor from what little his Nightmare Drones have saw of him.

Comment

Auditor:This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Or a trap. Of course. Them working together could work in an interesting fashion. Auditor's improbability drives, and his large army in the from of the AAHW, could be quite a force to be reckoned with.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Good morning. Still feeling sick, but better...

In response to the Engi-con issue, there is absolutely no reason to postpone the con. Yeah sure a quarter of the city is ruined, but given the technology of the 2042 and the wealth Hawaii has accumulated through tourism, Honolulu can get back up. Besides, the EXPO building isn't destroyed so hoo hoo hoo!

[EDIT]No 'Improbability Drive to take over the world' plan for Auditor, if he gets there. They're going to have engies who can mutate every ATP agents into B-weapons, and then some who created time-stasis field, and then some more...

What I'm trying to say is that let's make the rest of Hawaii with as less violence and action as possible. Heck, Yuuka's team and Nitori's team both came for a vacation, let's make it one for them.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 10:30 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor would probably also help in the rebuilding. Gotta keep up that image. Probably also save a lot of money, since he can build buildings by simply marking an area on the ground, carving it out, then raising it.

Comment

Also Gate's Nightmare Drones can infect and control almost any machine which could also help the Auditor if Gate decides to work with him rather than the Neo-Yakuza later. Also Gate can make a mean combat machine.

Comment

Dear god Gate, and The Auditor would make a bad combination.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                        Also Gate's Nightmare Drones can infect and control almost any machine which could also help the Auditor if Gate decides to work with him rather than the Neo-Yakuza later. Also Gate can make a mean combat machine.
                        Auditor's improbability drives probably wouldn't be able to be infected, due to the fact that the Auditor controls them directly, and if they tried, the drones probably would be possessed by the Auditor and be rendered his minions.

Comment

Gate probably wouldn't mess with infecting the Improbability Drive. Gate would probably rather find a way to combine his Nightmare Drones with the ATP Agents for the Auditor. Though it would come with some... mixed (mostly negative results) for both Gate, and the Auditor.

Comment

Cyborg ATPs? That would be...odd, and probably stupid. ATPs are already enhanced, mixing them together would proabably screw up the enhancements from the Auditor. Zombie agents, though.... well, that might work a bit better.

Comment

...like I said, let's make the rest of Hawaii as non-violent and/or peaceful as possible, for the sake of being a vacation and stuff.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, i think we have had enough chaos as for now.

Also still waiting for Isaac's and Wriggle's response to the portal. Remember then when you do answer the time have not passed that much for them.
                                (Xehanort is not going to wait 10 minutes for them)
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X