X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then, time to sleep, enjoy your night people
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Screw it, Wriggle is taking a shit tonna time. I'm going on.

Night, rena.

Comment

@Kristia
        Nighty night.

It's all up to you and Katrix.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to go play megaman 3. Cya later.

Comment

Cya neo.

Comment

@NeoFox
              Later.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

You know what I have always wanted to do? Make a let's play of one of my favorite games (Obviously Devil May Cry 3)

Just a few problems...

1. Need a Youtube account.
                2. Need to learn and get the right stuff to record gameplay off the XBOX360
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I fell asleep by accident!
                  Screw this I'm too tired. GG, see ya tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Well, that explains it. Well, g'night, wriggle.

Comment

@Wriggle
                      You won't believe how many times I've fallen asleep waiting for posts.

Anyways, Nighty night Wriggle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea in the mean time me and Wonder can get to a good stopping point hopefully (Without Wriggle) in the Australia Arc.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Might as well. It might be hard for snake and volgin to get along, though...

Comment

Yea...

Comment

Hi I'm back, got bored. Also thought what the weapons that X, Bass, Zero, and Axl would get from Tengu Man, and Metal Man.

X, and Bass would get the standard Metal Blades

Since X could charge special weapons the charged Metal Blade (for X) would be a Metal Blade shotgun type attack (a spread shot of 3-5 Metal Blades.)

Zero would probably get a spinning ground slash technique.

Axl would probably also get the standard Metal Blades.

From Tengu Man X and Bass would get the basic Tornado Hold. (A propeller is fired onto the ground which then begins spinning, creating a tornado that lifts enemies into the air. Last for a few minutes.)

X's charged form would just be a stronger and larger tornado that doesn't just lifts enemies and objects into the air, rather it would suck enemies and objects in then launches them into the air.

Zero would be able to perform a crescent wave of wind from the Z-Saber that whatever it hits is sent flying back (as though a strong gust of wind blew them away.) Does not do damage unless the enemy that it hits is sent flying into something.

Axl would get a horizontal version of the Tornado Hold that is fired from directly from his pistol. It does not do damage unless the tornado that is fired comes crashing into something.

Comment

@NeoFox
                                Where is X and Axl?

Yuuka and the others were transported to Gensokyo.

John and Rumia stayed behind.

Renamon and Nera are in the Realm of Darkness.

Komachi and Dante are out cold from drinking.

I think Yuyuko is in Gensokyo as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X