Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Let's play dodge-ball."

<Throws teddy bear>
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      "Let's play dodge-ball."

<Throws teddy bear>

Zero: *Just got repaired and is at the beach* "Finally I can walk again! I hate being dam-" *gets hit in head by spiked Teddy Bear and falls over unconscious.*

Comment

Isaac: "DAMNIT!!!"

*points at John*

"YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!!"

*John shrugs*
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyway, I have to sleep now
          Congrats in advance to the person that get the 10,000 post across both the IC and OOC.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

hey guys. I'm using the ds right now because my dad took away the ipad. long story. tell it tomorrow.

by the way, yuyuko is at axl's door.

Comment

Hi guys. Also today is Dante's last day of his vacation in Hawaii (He has been there for up to 5 days.)

My independent arc will start with him packing up. Komachi can go with him if she wants. I plan on having Dante go to where ever he finds interesting. I also plan on Vergil meeting back up with Dante and they get into an all out death battle against each other (Sibling rivalry FTW!)
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I really wanna make Remi move Remilia back to Genso <(> 3<)>
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Did half of the people just quit?

I think it might be due to our progress.

We'll need to ask them.

Besides, John told Sakuya that he'd try to find Remilia.

"No. Screw her. I'm not running to the other side of the planet to find a bloodthirsty little girl bent on ripping my head off."
                    sigpic

Comment

Renamon would like to go on adventure, she enjoys going on quests
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

he did? I should know, I was Sakuya.

@Mega
                        Welcome back. It's not like Komachi has anything to do, so she might follow. I need Vergil and Rengar's suggestions on where to run off to.

Comment

@Wonder

He said that he would keep an eye out for her.
                          sigpic

Comment

we started like what 12-15? and now we are half or less than that
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Did Renamon ever show John the letter?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm.. not that I think so S121, she got the letter from Yuyuko and everything went to hell of love that night, and by the morning the False Riku ocurrence

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X