• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia
    Hm... What to say about that...

@ Neo

"... From it's bod..."

So... Tentacles erupted from it's bod.

Nemesis: DAMMIT I'M SEXAY, YOU JUST RUINED MY BOD!!!

Sorry, don't take it offensively, it's just a noticable typo... Who knows, maybe I'll screw up that badly... Or worse...

Comment

@Kristia

Neighbors putting their noses where they don't belong...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I fixed that typo >-< It was a really awkward typo I must say!

Comment

we live in the 21st century, but noo, there are people who still live in the 50s or in the 1800s who think that a 20 years old girl likes another girl is an addict and bla bla bla

All thanks to an "anonymous" neigbour who called a priest.

No offense to christian/catholic people here, but there are people who go way over the edge
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So Mima who's quote?

Are you stupid? This little guy is quote!

"

Comment

The creature Six is talking about is this.

@Kristia

Like I said before, neighbors putting their noses where they don't belong...

It amazes me how some people are upset by how others live.

Everyone seems to be offended by something.
              Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 11:49 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

....... Can't see.

@ Kristia
                I honestly don't know what religion is going through right now, but that is the most retarded rule 'god has made.' For his sake, I resorted to making my own damn religion.

Comment

Atleast I got the support of my next door neighbours, they defended me since Im their kids´ babysitter
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPbBDKHWQE

@Wonder and Kristia
                    That's why I believe that life is short, so make things easier for others. Don't start crap, and treat people with respect.

It's a shame that not everyone thinks that way.

If they did, life would run a lot more smoothly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                      So Mima who's quote?

Are you stupid? This little guy is quote!
                      He's from Cave Story. Here's an article about him.
                      http://cavestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quote

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Here's a funny explanation of Metroid and Halo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwnrIOqhO8
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...98A33287E&NR=1

@Mima
                        But you gotta think, John is 1,400 pounds and is traveling at around 30 mph.

If John hit the top half of the Mechanoid, he would throw it off balance.

Not unless you want me to change it.
                        sigpic

Comment

so John can have a person on his back/shoulder, run 30 miles per hour and tackle an enemy bigger and heavier than him? wow

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I was thinking that he hit it in the head, feet first...

If you guys really want, I'll change it.

Do you guys want me to?
                            sigpic

Comment

Btw, for anyone who thinks I'm bullshitting the whole Otori past present and future and the whole white room ang giants and dancing bananas, those all happen within he ctual series. Only, ya know, HM is the one that kills him.

Comment

@S121
                                I do. Just make it so you stun him, then use a grenade or something.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X