Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I finally found some themes for this battle for my various characters. Also, goodnight Wriggle.

For Koishi and her fleet.

For Mima

Marisa

Hank, Sanford and Deimos

Yumemi

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima and Wriggle

I've been looking up songs for John too, but there are so many.

Which one do you think I should use.

It's supposed to be for whenever he's inside the reactor.

@Mima

They sound good.

Metal is always good for fighting music.

And before you say that I didn't listen to them all, I did.
      Last edited by S121; 08-09-2013, 03:05 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Eh, Halo music was fine and all for me, but it's not really my thing. Though I do remember that final part of 3, and I would go with the top one, personally.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Okay, thanks.

NeoFox picked the first one too.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm back and what's this whole Battle of Gensokyo thing going on?

Comment

We haven't quite started yet.

We're just about there, but not quite.

I would recommend asking Wriggle to get Nitori, to upgrade Zero.

I know you already had Zero send out a call for her, but I think Wriggle might have forgotten.
              sigpic

Comment

Well I'll be busy for a while. When Wriggle comes on and I'm not on do you think you could remind him?

Comment

I will.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

@S121

Did you forget already? He's n ot supposed to be able to tell enemies from allies with his sight in any way.
                    That being said he can still use his other senses just fine.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

No worries.

He already had one attack. The only reason he can still "see" right now is because he temporarily suppressed Ansem with a "light purge".

It's kind of like what he used to stop Ansem from taking over his body in Hawaii.

That being said, it will come back in the final mission. It's not like John permanently got rid of him.

I was going to have John eventually decide not to attack anything, for fear that he might hurt one of his allies.

Anyway, I wanted to ask something.

Would John be able to use Ansem's knowledge, seeing as how Ansem is using John's senses?
                      sigpic

Comment

@Mima
                        We think alike on terms of music :3
                        I already showed you guys Marisa's supposed theme, but that works fine. (Even though I love Love-colored Master Spark)

And Koishi... well Koishi is Koishi ^^;;
                        Here's what I had for Mima and Yumemi but those work fine too.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm finally out of hospital beds... But I still have IV bag hanging next to me. Is this how being old feels like?

Welp, how're we looking?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I still need Nitori and EVE to give Zero his upgrades ^^; Also mornin people!

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, now we just wait for Mima and Kristia.

Oh, one more thing. I forgot about this too.

What about John's Titus Shield Reinforcements? Without them, John is going to have a hard time surviving.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X