• Show
Clear All

Tabuu+Me=

Comment

Why is everyone so scared of Tabuu?

I found him to be a fun boss.

I-is there something wrong with me?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't hate him nor am I afraid of him.

I just don't like fighting him. The concept of him is pretty cool though.

Comment

BECAUSE F*CK HIM! WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF HIM, HE'S THE BANE OF OUR EXISTANCE!!! HE DOES SO MANY CHEAP F*CKING MOVES!!!

Either way, at least I found a way to avoid his unavoidable shockwave with my favorite character, Shiek.

So, S1, am I missing anything or are you about ready for a final analysis? Btw, I mention his mental stability because as far as I know, spartans need to be mentally trained.

Comment

@NeoFox

Was it his shockwave attack?

@Wonder

I quickly found ways to avoid his attacks and kicked his @$$ over and over again. He's so cheap because he's a god-tier character.

He's going to be mentally trained by being in the "boot camp".

They'll strain not only your body, but your mind as well.

I'm almost ready, but I still need to know how durable Gerard will become from the virus.
            Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 09:30 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

@NeoFox

It's all in the timing.

Just block and counter at the right time, and you'll dodge the shockwaves.

How durable will the virus make Gerard?
                sigpic

Comment

back from work, what did I miss?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Read the OOC.

Lots happened.

Read from here, onward for more info.

(Click Me.)
                    sigpic

Comment

Gerard have skin, muscles, and bones to Wesker but nowhere near as extensive. It would be a bit hard to explain. Gerard is basically becoming like a very under-powered Wesker. Only having a total of a third of Wesker's strength, speed, endurance, visions, and reflexes.

That's only when the virus fully spreads throughout Gerard's body and completely takes effect. This could take weeks to happen.

Also since the virus is basically altering Gerard's DNA in order to give him these abilities... wouldn't it probably compromise him being able to become a Spartan?

Comment

Yea. But honestly, his toughest fight isn't even Wesker. It's his battle between him and HM in insanity mode. Thing is, that was his first time experiencing that personality. So it was not only unpredictable, but at that time, it was unstable as well, and that side of him is dangerous as it it's. John should know.

Comment

what I saw in the OOC

Katrix made "Another" a 4th wall breaking god and wriggle has something boiling for the devourer

that and that tabuu is a hated character around here, though I actually enjoyed the challenge against him
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

That's what I was thinking.

How would the serum compounds react to the virus?

That's why it's taking so long to decide Gerard's future as a Spartan.

He could become a hybrid, but would the serum and the virus conflict with each other?

I'm still thinking on it.

@Wonder

True.

I imagine that the final battle with HM will take a heavy toll on John, mostly mentally.

Let's think about it for a moment. How would you feel if you had to kill one of your closest friends? How would you feel if you were the reason they became a monster?

@Kristia

Do you think we should keep the story in the real world, or do you think that we should say that the real world is another game world?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                              Oh, man... Like I said, this arc will pull on so many heartstrings. Not for the feint of heart not those who are prone to crying easily. In all honesty, his death might just be the only one that I would cry for. Worst part is I know exactly how everything will play out...

Comment

@Wonder

Whenever you think about it, PSYCHO-PASS fits that situation perfectly.

I listen to it all the time and it still never gets old.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X