• Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

@Wonder

I missed your post.

I'll get right on that.

@Mima

Meh, I suppose.

It all depends on whether or not there are sporks in Gensokyo.

@NeoFox

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

@Wriggle

Here's the images.

(In spoilers to prevent lag.)

(If any images do not work and the links don't either, open the image in a new tab. Once you do that, rightclick the broken thumbnail, copy the URL, go to the new tab, and paste the URL. That should get the broken image to work properly.)

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I just got back from having a nice lunch with a few of my friends.

Comment

@NeoFox

How did it go?

I just got back from lunch too.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Pretty good.

Though what I ate was more of a meal you would eat at dinner, than one you would eat at lunch. A ribeye steak with a baked potato, and broccoli. Damn am I stuffed.

Comment

@NeoFox

Sounds like a good lunch to me.

I simply had sandwiches.
            sigpic

Comment

Well I did go out for lunch after all :P

Comment

i see you enjoyed your lunch neo
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Going out to eat with friends is always nice.

Comment

it is indeed, so today is raining a lot here, can´t go outside ¬¬

But here you got me people :P
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's not raining at all over here where I live. Just sunny, and really freaking hot.

I wish it was raining. In fact I wish it was storming slightly.

I just love it when it rains and the sky goes dark, and I especially love the loud booms of thunder. It just feels more relaxing to hear the heavy downpour of a good storm.

A good storm just sets up that... atmosphere. That calming feeling I get when it's raining is just so... so... right. I don't know why... do you get what I mean?

Comment

I'm back from a three hour practice at sinfonietta. It was fun.

Quick note, when in serious or zen mode, Gerard never pays attention to his surroundings. Basically, in serious mode, the prometheus lab to him would be 'the next place I have to get to.'

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Here's a little something I found when looking for Yuugi pics for Wriggle.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...st-d4qu4vo.png
                          http://chioi-tempest.deviantart.com/...uugi-286940724

@Wonder

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Why does that pic make sense to me?

Comment

@NeoFox

Because Parsee has boob envy?
                              sigpic

Comment

I also found it utsuh and laughed a lot because of it

its just that Parsee and Yuugi are the perfect couple XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X