Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Ahh, ok.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off. Good night.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm still here!!!

Bass: "No you're not"

SHUT UP BASS!!!

I'm bored as hell right now...

Comment

@NeoFox

There's still the London Arc.

I think you might have missed my post.
            sigpic

Comment

I said I didn't miss the post. I just got distracted with the Devourer arc, and am thinking of which creatures the two squads shall encounter.

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh...

Looks like I missed your post. -_-;
                sigpic

Comment

It's okay S121. We all miss a post now and then.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. I also really like the Tactical Trooper class. I worked ALL DAY on the day of release for the Tactical Trooper to get the job advancement class to proceed to Tactical Trooper class completed.

The Tactical Trooper class is so far my favorite class in Elsword.

Also I've had the most luck with Chung and his Shelling Guardian class. With him I have obtained a total of 6 FREAKING RARE BOSS DROPS. 5 boss drop accessories, and 1 boss drop weapon... and Boss drops are REALLY FREAKING RARE at times.

Comment

Hey SUSTIC. Glad to hear you like the Tactical Trooper. I couldn't stand to play as Chung at all.

Lord Knight Elsword, Rune Slayer Elsword, and Infinite Sword Elsword are the ones for me.

Comment

@NeoFox

Let's look on the bright side. At least I rarely miss posts, right?

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

It sounds like you found your class, huh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Elsword has been having quite a lot of updates
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Yea I have. As much as I like the straight up attackers like Raven's Blade Master, and Veteran Commander classes I do love the supportive fire, and heavy artillery that is Chung's Shelling Guardian/Tactical Trooper class.

The Tactical Field skill is useful for getting a small amount of damage in, as well as fully reloading Chung's Destroyer, and allowing teammates to recover Mana quickly. His Mortar Fire active allows Chung to place a automatic mortar to fire a few shots at enemies for support. That combined with Tactical Field can keep damage going as well as recovering your Mana, and your teammates mana. Making him highly useful in Dungeons. Especially the Henir's Time and Space Dungeon which is hard and long even on normal difficulty (and I beat it for the first time with my Tactical Trooper class. Henir's Time and Space is also a boss rush dungeon where you fight through harder versions of almost every boss in game.)

Then the Tactical Trooper has a few offensive skills from his Shelling Guardian Class in the form of Chaos Cannon (one of his strongest skills), and the Dread Chase.

Dread Chase being a barrage of Homing Missiles where Chung fires an amount of missiles from his Destroyer equivalent to the amount of ammo he has loaded into his Destroyer.

While Chaos Cannon is a move where Chung slots a "Disfrozen"-capsule into his Destroyer, turning his Destroyer to Chaos Mode. While in that mode, he will fire strong cannon shots from both sides of the Destroyer. Chung can move slowly in this state, and also he resists about 80% of damage dealt to him throughout the duration of the skill. Not only that, but if every shot hits an enemy it will deal a lot of damage. It even said that it is stronger than Carpet Bombing if every shot of Chaos Cannon hits.

The with the Wonder Wall skill that Chung gets as a Shelling Guardian where Chung creates a shockwave that deals 694% physical damage (low amount of damage for a skill that uses 100 mana) which follows suit with a barrier that reduces 70% damage dealt to Chung for about a minute. Allowing him to survive even against stronger opponents.

Tactical Trooper class for Chung is awesome.

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Oh god...I should tell you about Phantasy Star Online 2's drop rates for rares...
                              When you talk about drop rates on the PSO-World Forums, peoples sometimes reply: "PSO2 has a drop rate? I thought it was 0%?"
                              Rares...
                              Are beyond rare in PSO2.
                              The hunt for the elusive Psycho Wand continues...
                              I think the logs of the monsters that drop it said one day it actually was found...
                              .....I still don't believe it.

Comment

Idk about you cucoo, but when I played that game, I got pretty rare waponry from bosses, and as awesome as my luck is, I got a sword and a staff from classes I wasn´t XD
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X