Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not arguing TossMan. Just having a conversation.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

If a conversation involves an exchange of arguments and opinions, then it's the same :P

Comment

@Mega

It would actually be one of the few times John would actually get angry.

After getting transformed back, I'm sure he would have a loooooong talk with Charlotte about being a child in a combat zone, mainly stressing how he honestly doesn't care and that she shouldn't either.

Think of it like a Shikieiki lecture. XD

@TossMan

Welcome back!

Nah, we weren't arguing, we were talking about how the characters would react to a certain situation.

An argument is a conversation with a combative or competitive nature or tone.
        Last edited by S121; 10-07-2013, 04:57 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

If I weren't that tired, i'll come play with you
          Sadly, I already have to say nighty night.

But tomorrow i'll unleash the whole exotism and strangeness of RP with my almighty bunch of characters
          See you tomorrow.

Comment

@TossMan

Nighty night.

Shortest session ever. XD
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

And then Charlotte will get angry with John, and in turn will give him the whole "silent treatment" for a good while afterwards. Not that John would care. XP

Also I thought of a decent plot for Charlotte.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

It would be a pretty funny scenario. She would be one of the few people that would be able to push his buttons and grind his gears.

What did you have in mind?
                sigpic

Comment

You know Jonathan Morris? Childhood friend of Charlotte... a relative of the Belmont Clan?

Well my idea is that Jonathan and Charlotte were brought into the world at the same time. After a spending time getting used to things in the real world they went to Hawaii, and shortly after (before I even introduced Charlotte in the first place) Jonathan was kidnapped behind Charlotte's back. I plan on having it to where Mundus had his minions capture Jonathan because of his connection to the Belmont clan, and because of his power. Mundus had already brainwashed Jonathan much like he is doing with Vergil currently.

Charlotte is currently (well by the time of the sequel) still looking for her dear friend.

Comment

@Mega

Which group do you plan on her meeting up with, and when?

My thoughts are that she might try to find others to help her, and possibly to help her fight his kidnappers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hm, I know we brought it up a few days back, but I think I have an idea for that Halloween thing. It involves a Halloween party, the Auditor, zombies, a costume contest, and possibly the Lords of Hell.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Maybe with the main group. However she might try and get Dante due to his experience in fighting Mundus. She might also try and get others to join her like Yuyuko and Axl.

If she meets up with Chung she might try and get him to help her.

Comment

@Mima

@Mega

Of course. Who better to go to than somebody who's dealt with Mundus.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Mima

Well, I won't spoil all the details, but i'll give you the gist.

Everyone gets invited to a Halloween party, hosted by the Auditor (he won't be there himself, but he'll watch). It has everything, food, drinks, entertainment, and, of course, the costume contest.

The winners of the costume contest gets both a cash prize, and a selection for a little robot called a Sentinel.

If you want me to go in more detail about the Sentinels, just ask.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Actually the Sentinel sounds interesting. What is it?
                              sigpic

Comment

First, let me get the basics.
                                Sentinels, in general, are little robotic drones that float and follow their programmed "master" around, and can help in combat scenarios, and each one is equipped with a weapon with an infinite ammo pool, and an ability to help the user. All Sentinels have the ability to create a shield (or if they already have a shield, boost it, like an overshield), and will regenerate if destroyed.

There are 5 different Sentinels that the winners may choose from.

Carrier
                                150px-PetCarrier.jpg
                                The Carrier is more for utility, but if need be, can dish out some damage. The Sentinel is equipped with the ability to vaccum up useful items off the ground for the user, such as a weapon, or ammo, and also comes packing it's own shotgun, making it very useful for close range combat.

Dethcube
                                200px-Dethcube2.jpg
                                The Dethcube is an all out combat drone, equipped with what is essentially a miniature gatling gun, along with a high powered laser, capable of vaporizing enemies.

Djinn
                                200px-PetDjinn.jpg
                                The Djinn is based around poison, being able to poison foes through shooting needles, and being able to suck in enemies stright for you, allowing one to close the distance. (Works on anyone, regardless of size)

Shade
                                120px-Shade2.jpg
                                This little fella is for the more sneaky types, being able to detect enemies and cloak you if it does so. The cloak breaks when you attack. It comes equipped with a burst laser pistol to attack foes.

Wyrm
                                120px-Warm.jpg
                                This last one is good for crowd control, and can stun enemies in a radius around the user for about 10 seconds. Comes equipped with a long range laser rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X