Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nine-Oh-Nine handgun in Chris's hand is far better in my opinion.

Nine-Oh-Nine:

A standard 9mm handgun that has average stopping power, clip size, and has a fire rate depends on how fast the wielder can pull the trigger. (Info taken from the Wiki.)

Comment

@Cucoo

That means that he would be using the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum, or the S&W 500.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Definitely sounds like the kind of Revolver Eleos would use. Something that you can't just wield without a lot of practice. He would use it more for point blank lethal shots.

All that remains is the sniper. It has to be something that looks "elegant" to say the least. Maybe he crafted his own somehow... But I would want to base it off of something.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

@S121

The S&W M500 appears in the Resident Evil games. I believe it appears in 4 and onward. In 5 it's literally the STRONGEST magnum in the game when stats are maxed out. It can literally cause a Majini's skull to pop even if they are wearing a helmet (which with other weapons they will be immune to headshots. The S&W M500 also known as the Handcannon by some is literally capable of taking down almost any enemy in a single shot.) It will also drop bosses pretty quickly. The only downsides to it are:

It takes forever to fully upgrade
          It has a low capacity of 6 when fully upgraded when even the S&W M29 magnum which is weaker significantly (though since it's a magnum is still highly powerful) can have a capacity of 12 even though it's a freaking Revolver. (In Resident Evil 5 the first shotgun you get in-game can have a capacity of 25 and it's a pump action shotgun, and the first handgun which is a M92F can have a capacity of 100 FREAKING BULLETS)
          It has the highest recoil of any weapon in game. Making it's fire rate slow.

If you upgrade any weapon (save for grenade launcher and RPG which cannot be upgraded) completely you can purchase an infinite ammo upgrade for that weapon. Once I got the infinite ammo upgrade for it I never had to use any other weapon in game.

It appears in 6 as the first magnum that Jake and Sherry obtain (quite early in the story) it's more powerful than the other magnum the Lightning Hawk (which is a more powerful and faster Desert Eagle) but it has slower fire-rate, ammo is harder to find for it (as it has it's own separate ammo from the standard "magnum ammo" for the Lightning Hawk), and and smaller clip.

Comment

Gaiz what r gunz?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh yea... you use "danmaku"

Comment

Gaiz I so cunfosd ritenao.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
                  I'll be honest, so am I
                  The only types of weapons I like and know about are crossbows and swords.
                  Anything else and I'm like...meh.

Oh and Mima, since Grima is basically eclipsing Gensokyo still...want me to use him as a solution to slow down the escape pod?

Comment

@Wriggle

Guns are miniature cannons that you carry in your hand.

They can also be called "slingshots on steroids".

@NeoFox

Yea, the S&W 500 is considered the most powerful revolver in the world for it's raw power. Have you seen how big the bullets are?

Not only that, but I think it also has a lot of gunpowder in the casing, making the velocity higher than most as well.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aside from the fact that somehow mind went on a tangent and remembered that I need to give Eleos a knife...

What sniper rifled would match the concept of 0.50 caliber and being either elegant or solidly mechanized...
                      I had one in mind from the brief time I played CoD before I began to hate it again after It broke my Wii (I think my Wii was just getting old and kicked the bucket but I'll blame CoD.) but Idk what caliber it is.

Comment

@Cucoo

I would say that your best bet would be the Barret .50 caliber Sniper Rifle.

sigpic

Comment

@S121

Hey S1 what do you think of for this armor for Chris?

Spoiler:

You can also make any improvements to it for the RP to make it up-to-date with other Spartan's. Also didn't we agree that Chris would become a Spartan similar to Six or something?

Comment

@ S121

Right...the Barret...

Hrm...anything of the, I'll call it the single-load variety? At that point, should I say he just made a custom rifle? ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo

Do you mean bolt-action rifles? (Pull lever to load after each shot.)

Single load would be like WWI weapons.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm back from work! Did I make it in time?! Is Wriggs still here?!

Comment

Working...
                                X