X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mima's Antique Store-Japan

"Goodbye." Mima said boodbye, then sighed, going to the back room, forming a pair of legs, and lying back in her recliner. "Now this is an odd day." she muttered to herself as she pulled out her book again.

The Inventory-New York

"Say, old man, when are they supposed to get here? We don't have all day." Lonestar complained.

"Patience, my gun slinging friend, they'll be here in no time. I hope." Winslow said, sounding worried.

Coming down the stairs was a man in a white gas mask, wearing a tattered business suit with a blue tie, and a bandage around his right leg. "So, are you the buggers I'm going against tonight?"

"Ah, Mr. Foster! We were waiting for you." Winslow said with small amounts of glee.

"Sorry about my lateness, damn bastards upside are quite rough." Foster replied, sitting down at the table.

"About as difficult as spotting a goat among a herd of sheep." Lonestar muttered.

"Excuse me? Did you just insult my fighting skills?" Foster said, looking at Lonestar.

"Maybe I am, missy." Lonestar chuckled. "Maybe we're just bored out of our minds waiting for the last guy to show up to this rodeo."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Recette's Armory - Manhattan

Snake walked towards the front door and turned around, motioning for Recette to follow.

"Thanks!" Recette exclaimed with a happy smile. "Can you wait a moment as I prepare?"

Recette took out a small backpack from underneath the counter. With the backpack, she walked towards the back of the store and where there were several large containers. She opened one and inside, one can see a vast assortment of explosives and grenades. With the backpack open in front of her, she starts putting the grenades one by one inside. Yet no matter how many she put in, the backpack never seemed to get full. After a couple minutes, Recette finally stopped and turned around.

"Oh yea, Snake, would you like me to hold anything for you?" she asked Snake. "Also, I have a couple cars in the back we can use if you want."

Comment

Kawaguchi District - Tokyo - Japan

X looks at Renamon as she replies to his question. "Oh sorry... I didn't know..." He says as he turns around, getting ready to walk off. As he continues walking he looks over his shoulder at Renamon and the others. "At least no civilians were injured... I don't know how I would have reacted if a human got in the crossfire..." Said X as he continues to walk away.

Comment

John ran towards the others.

"Okay, I'm back."

John then noticed an unfamiliar face staring at him. It was a girl in blue and black clothing. She didn't look very old, probably in her late teens to early twenties.

"Did I miss something?"
          Last edited by S121; 04-28-2013, 03:38 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

(666th post wooot)
            Front of Recette's Armory - Manhattan - United States

Snake took a peak at what Recette was doing in the back of the shop. To his slight surprise, he saw her packing grenades and explosives inside a backpack but... wait, hadn't he just watched her put over 20 grenades into the bag? There was no way that small of a bag could hold anymore than five of them. Confused, Snake kept watching as she put magazines, ammo boxes, C4, stun grenades, chaff grenades, and fragmentation grenades into the bag. He could have swore she just put a room's worth of ammunition and explosives into the bag before she turned around to face him from the back.

*** "Oh yea, Snake, would you like me to hold anything for you?" she asked Snake. "Also, I have a couple cars in the back we can use if you want."

What in the world did that girl have with her?

*** "Uh, not sure where you keep the cars considering this shop isn't too large, but I guess if you have a Honda S2000..." Snake answered. "Also what in god's name do you have in your hand there. You just shoved a room's worth of explosives in there!"

Comment

Renamon couldn´t decide between explaining what happened or just shut up. But in the end the fox opted for a little explanation.

"The bald man appeared again with a reptile and the blademaster was fighting them, thats when I ran out of the shop, then after we managed to beath them, she used ice magic to freeze him, I guess you and the shop clerk saw the ice. after that the vixen now recovered thanks to her digivice´s stored energy stood up and continued "Then I had an emotional attack while she helped me by relaxing my mind, after that yuuka and the blue armored guy appeared"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Okay.", John said in a slightly confused tone.

"So you're okay?", John asked Renamon.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"I have been better, but thanks to her magic, im calmed now" Renamon said and then looked at the blue-haired.

"By the way, Im afraid I don´t know your name, I am renamon and thanks for helping me, what´s yours?" the fox greeted by showing her paw to try a handshake with the blademaster
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, this? This is the backpack I used when adventuring in the video game I was in. It has a maximum of 35 inventory spaces. There are still 5 empty spaces left," Recette informed Snake. "I have a collection of cars in the basement of the shop. Though I'm not legally allowed to drive myself, I still decided to collect them as I have nothing else to do with my earnings."

Recette led Snake towards what seemed to be an empty wall in the bag. Recette opened up a near-invisible panel on the wall to reveal a small interface. She pushed a couple buttons and the wall opened up to the reveal an entrance to an elevator. Snake and Recette went inside and descended towards the basement. When the elevator door opened up, a large space easily the size of the whole block could be seen. Aligned neatly in rows, there were cars from nearly every manufacturer parked side by side.

"The Honda section should be in the D Block," Recette stated, as she led Snake through aisles of cars.

After a short walk, they came across a couple variations of the Honda S2000.

"Choose the one you would like to drive," Recette said with a smile. "The keys should be in the car. The exit is near where we entered, at a small ramp which exits on the side of the shop."

Recette patiently waited for Snake to make a decision.

Comment

Aqua stood up again. "I'm a Keyblade Master. Trough this Keyblade i gain magical powers, tough it's main power is to open any lock.
                      I'm one of the best with magic of the Keyblade wielders, only a person named Master Xeahnort is stronger.
                      My name is Aqua by the way, what's yours?"
                      She looked at the girl with the green hair.

Aqua summoned her Keyblade to demonstrate. "I can summon it whenever I want. You can't wield one if you don't have the training tough"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Kawaguchi District, Tokyo, Japan
                        Time: 5:00 PM

"I can summon it whenever I want. You can't wield one if you don't have the training, though."
                        "No time for chitchat. I found something that can give us a head start." Yuuka mentioned as she displayed a paper that said the following:

キャラクタは足立区でのお届けとなります
                        Kyarakuta wa tatagu de no o todoke to narimasu
                        "The Character will be delivered at Adachi District."

"I found this in Mima's shop, attached to a Keystone. This is most likely one of Neo-Yakuza's stray message. If we want to start hunting Neo-Yakuza down, this may be the place to start."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"I found this in Mima's shop, attached to a Keystone. This is most likely one of Neo-Yakuza's stray message. If we want to start hunting Neo-Yakuza down, this may be the place to start."

John prepped his gun for combat and turned to Yuuka.

"Then let's go."
                          sigpic

Comment

Hearing Yuuka´s idea and John´s preparing his gun, Renamon stretched her limbs, and prepared herself mentally. "Im going to find the ones who attacked my village, they must answer for what they have caused" the fox said.

"Im ready"

Spoiler:

Comment

X who was still in hearing range of the group looks at the group. "Do you need any help by chance? If so I could probably come with... I might not seem like it, but I am a capable fighter." Said X as he walks towards Renamon, and the group.

Comment

"Compleatly fine with me. Is this Adachi District near this District?" Aqua said as she dismissed her Keyblade.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X