X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Aw crap."

What to do, what to do... It'll be too late to roll out of the way... Unless...

I began running. I used my distance manipulation powers to rush myself out of harms way.

"Gee, it's almost like you tried to kill me there. That would have been messy."

I spun around my scythe.

"C'mon. I'm ready. And let me just say... This bathing suit really helps with my mobility."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It's not polite to say those kinds of things aloud. You could have just said yes, and left it at that." Mima replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It's not polite to say those kinds of things aloud. You could have just said yes, and left it at that." Mima replied.

"I'm sorry. I didn't really think anything of it. Everybody says weird things when they sleep.", John said.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jester's Realm

As Komachi had managed to escape from getting hit by Jester's attack Jester laughs.

"Tis all but a game of life or death my dear! Besides! That wasn't even the appetizer!!!" Exclaimed the demonic Jester as he teleports into the middle of the room. He then surrounds himself with a small barrier of demonic energy as well as summoning about 20 beach ball sized bouncing orbs of explosive energy that begin to bounce wildly around the room, continuing to pick up speed as they bounce.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Oh god, what to do here... Where the hell is half-demon when ya need him?

"A-alright. Let's try this then. Death Higan Retour!!!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I'm back, with our favorite bunny girl." Yukari gap'd back, carrying with her the same rabbit-eared girl when John went to Eientei.
              "Ah, what is it-" Reisen, still confused, asked as she looked around. "Araa, it's that human from last time."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ah, what is it-" Reisen, still confused, asked as she looked around. "Araa, it's that human from last time."

John nodded and explained the situation.

"You see, back in the Ancient City, I fought someone named Ansem. Once I killed him, he gave me the power to control Darkness. The only problem is, I think he's still alive, inside my head. I know he's more than just a voice because of the things he's said. We- I need you to help me get rid of him.", John explained to Reisen.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Jester's Realm

Luckily Komachi's attack served as a perfect counter, eliminating all the bouncing orbs. Though the barrier around Jester still remains.

"You gotta do better than that girlie!" Mocked Jester.

"Go!" Yelled none other than Dante as the Rebellion can be seen flying towards Jester at a high speed, getting stuck in the barrier. Suddenly Dante transforms into Devil Trigger and dashes at the barrier, proceeding to hit the bottom of the Rebellion's hilt with a heavy straightforward punch causing it to break through the barrier, cutting Jester in the torso, and flying through the other side of the barrier and into the wall behind.

"Sorry I'm late. Just got done with that old sack of dust." Said Dante as he walks up to the Rebellion.

Jester can be seen holding his side in pain, instead of blood though he is bleeding... confetti?

"Gah! You win this round you two, but remember! If you wanna play just give me a call!" Yelled Jester as he disappears in a cloud of confetti. Suddenly Dante and Komachi are back in Hawaii at the beach.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"God freakin damn. You put up with that guy?

Comment

Realm of Darkness

The diamond storm and the aura sphere didnīt went towards the being, but collided with eachother making a flashing explosion, the diamond shards became dust falling all over the place glowing and making a wide zone of light surrounding both Renamon and Nera as also the being

"Perfect, now we can see" the fox said looking at the place

"Show yourself, we just want to talk" Nera exclamed to the being

(Last post of the day until Katrix gives a response)
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see... so you think there's someone inside your mind." Reisen said.
                        "Yeah, and that guy's a creep, if I remember." Yukari nodded.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Not usually. To be honest I'm quite confused as to why he is even back. I mean he did die by the hands of a friend of mine... who also happened to be his daughter. I still think his clown side is much better than his other side." Said Dante as he places a hand on Komachi's shoulder. "Come on let's get something to eat. My treat."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see... so you think there's someone inside your mind." Reisen said.
                            "Yeah, and that guy's a creep, if I remember." Yukari nodded.

"I don't know what he's capable of. For all I know, he could be trying to take over my body, just like Terranort. It seems that he comes when I fight. Once, when Yukari was testing me, then today."

"He's said things like, "Anger and hate are supreme.", "You understand so little.", "One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Today, he said, "Are you afraid of me John? I see you have accepted the darkness. Come, join me, join us. Help us create one unified world", and "We need you to fight just a little bit more. We almost have enough data"."
                            , John said.

"I also fought shadow beings that looked like me, near the beach. I think they're trying to make copies of me.", John added.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Gotcha. Let's hope ya collected my money, cause otherwise you'll be broke by the end of the day!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Comes out when you fight..." Reisen calmly said, calculating. Years of training under Eirin has turned Reisen a sharp thinker and observer, as well as an excellent analyst. "I see. Then we'll have to get you to fight someone."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X