X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Sky

"You're a dragon?" Utsuho's entire body glowed in orange light as Klaxon from somewhere began wailing. "I'll show YOU dragon!"

"Phantasm." Utsuho declared. "Mass Extinction - Draconic Polonium!"

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Sky

The sorceress flew towards Utsuho preparing a barrier stronger as the raven-girl was the closest to the attack "I got your back Utsuho, just take care of the beast" sakuyamon said as the barrier was forming only letting the attack go with enough space
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Sky

The resulting explosion was enough to shatter the shield around John, but it did its job.

John's thrusters flickered out as as he was propelled even higher into the air, reaching a height of 17 miles.

Then, as soon as he slowed down, he began his descent into the ground.

*VVVVVVVVBOOOOOMMM*

John smashed into the ground like a meteorite, sending dirt everywhere and creating a crater.

John looked as if he was dead, due to the fact that his whole body was rigid.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"John!!!"

I rushed over to John.

"Oh, John. Don't worry. I will take you to shiki-sama. Maybe she'll bring you back to life."

I summoned the boat.

"Oh, how could this happen?"

Comment

Netherworld

As the boat was being summoned, John slowly began to move again.

"Damn, that was high!", John said as he sat up.

"I'm okay."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, look, he's alive.

"Oh, of course you're alive. Guess I was just jumping to conclusions."

The one time I actually do my job right...

Comment

Netherworld

"Oh, of course you're alive. Guess I was just jumping to conclusions.", Komachi said.

"Don't worry, I've had people think I was dead before. The armor is designed for falling from orbit."
                sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

The spectral dragon has vanished, not a single armor piece in sight.
                  "That did the job." Utsuho murmured as she descended to the ground, smelling of burnt fabrics and radioactive waste.
                  "That's Phantasm level for you." Aya giggled, recovering under a cherry tree. "And we still have another card level higher than that."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

The explsion dissipating, Sakuyamon brought Utsuhu to the ground close to the others "Im glad everyones looks ok, atleast that creature is gone now" she said impaling her staff on the ground.

By doing that she felt her hand sore "Guess that sudden moves really tax the body, huh" she said to herself checking her palm as it had some red cuts made from the force used for the barriers, nothing serious though.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

John got up off of the ground.

"Well, let's start loading up the marble.", John said as he walked out of the crater and towards the quarry.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Well, time to get to that bridge... Unless there's another item on the list, that is. Aya, what's left?"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John began to grab all of the marble and carry it out to the group.

(I wonder if I'm going to get into trouble for making that crater.), John thought to himself as he finished carrying all of the marble and putting it into a pile.
                          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Aya checked the list in her Bunkachou. "Two left, and these are relatively easier... No, super easy. One of them is in Eientei, another in Tengu Village. I can get the one from Tengu Village in a jiffy."
                            "By the way, is something burning?" Aya noticed a singed smell and sniffed around to find the source of the smell from Utsuho, tips of her hair caught on fire.
                            "Unyu!" Utsuho noticed too, and tried to swat the fire away, resulting in her smacking her head multiples of times with her control rod.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

John looked over to see the tips of Utsuho's hair on fire.

John simply walked over and pinched the flames, snuffing them out instantly.

"I thought Hell Ravens were supposed to be immune to fire.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw lady Yuyuko come out to the area.

"Hey, miss Yu... Uh, miss Yuyuko?"

She looked a little angry. She was calm, but had this... Demonic aura about her.

This can't be good.

"... Youmu... Who was responsible for this?"

Comment

Working...
                                X