X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld

John's posture went from calm, to very tense.

John stood straight up, turned towards Yuyuko, and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but it was kind of my fault. This dragon erupted from the quarry and we killed it, but I was sent 17 miles into the air and crashed back down into the ground. I would have tried to slow down or stop, but my thrusters are fried. They no longer work.", John said, expecting to be yelled at.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Seeing the ghost girl with a demonic anger, Renamon , who turned back to normal, explained "Let me explain what happened lady Yuyuko, as we were extracting the marvel in the quarry you told us about, a phantasm dragon appeared trying to destroy everything on its path. Seeing that there was no other choice, we had to use Utsuho´s fusion powers to stop the beast"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuyuko spoke again. "The spirits are getting restless. I hope someone has a way to calm them down."
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-11-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Netherworld

Yuyuko spoke again. "The spirits are getting restless. I hope someone has a way to calm them down."

John looked over to Renamon.

"Do you know how to calm spirits?", John asked.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

The fox thought about the spartan´s question, she did have understanding with the spirits "The best thing I can do is purify the place she said gripping the digivice once more

Evolving to Taomon, she started to chant a purifying ritual as some cherry blossoms flew calmly around her, the fox-miko concentrated her mind to get into a state of peace.

As the calming chants kept going, the cross-legged Taomon send waves of purification healing the damaged place returning it to its original state and calming down the spirits.

As the ghosts calmed down, Taomon panted in exhaustion going back to her normal form. The exhausted fox held a wall to maintain her stability "THere.. that should calm them down.." she said breathing calmlu
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Last post of the day.

Yuyuko's demonic aura suddenly disappeared.

She said, "Thank you, Renamon."

She turned to the rest of the group. "I trust you have all of the necessary items?"

Comment

Netherworld

Renamon calmed the spirits down, then leaned against a wall until she could gain her strength.

"Thank you. John said to Renamon."

"Thank you, Renamon. "I trust you have all of the necessary items?"", Yuyuko said.

John then turned to Yuyuko.

"No, we still need two more items. Do you know where Eintei is located?", John asked.
                sigpic

Comment

Office - Base 2 - Australia

"They are not that stable. Especially when they are copying something. My Nightmare Drones aren't very good in combat situations. I only use them when I need to test something, or when I need to collect data." Said Gate as he walks up to what seems like an ordinary brick wall. Gate places his hand on the wall and it slowly opens up revealing an elevator. "Step inside the elevator commander." Said Gate as he walks inside it.

Comment

Netherworld

"Unyu?" Utsuho stopped panicking when she realized that the fire on the tip of her hair was extinguished. "Whew, that was scary."

"No, we still need two more items. Do you know where Eientei is located?"

"Eientei is in that one forest place!" Utsuho intervened. "I can take you there while Aya grabs the other material from the Tengu Village."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

"I can take you there while Aya grabs the other material from the Tengu Village.", Utsoho said to John.

John turned over to Utsuho and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan to me."
                      sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

"Okay, follow me!" Utsuho began flying, but she realized that John's thrusters were blown up by the previous battle. "Oh, you can't fly..."
                        "Why don't you carry him on your back?" Aya jokingly suggested. Even though it was a joke, it was evident that Utsuho was seriously considering that option.
                        "Okay, I'll carry him on my back!" Utsuho giggled as Aya looked at her horrifyingly. Does she know how heavy that guy is?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

"Okay, I'll carry him on my back!", Utsuho giggled.

John was kind of taken aback by her answer, so he explained how heavy he was.

"Umm, you do know that I weigh half a ton, right? To be more precise, I weigh 1,400 pounds. Are you sure that you can carry me?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

"I can carry you, don't worry!" Utsuho sheepishly smiled, approached John, and hugged him tightly around his waist.
                            "Okay, don't let go." Utsuho warned John, even though she should be the one to not let go. "Here goes nothing-"
                            With a tiny Unyu, Utsuho took flight, carrying John as if she was carrying a tree log. "See? I told you I can carry you!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

"See? I told you I can carry you!", Utsuho said as she took flight.

John was surprised to say the least. It would take the strength of six or seven Marines to carry a Spartan, yet Utsuho was able to lift him up without too much trouble.

"Wow. I guess you weren't kidding when you said that you were going to carry me.", John said with a little bit of surprise in his tone as Utsuho lifted him off of the ground.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-11-2013, 03:23 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Netherworld; Komachi

"Wow, Okuu! Now then. John, are you ready? I'm going to try out a new skill. I'm going to shorten the distance between here and Old Hell."

I spread my arms and and closed my eyes and began thinking about how to shorten the distance. When I opened my eyes, some kind of distortion fell before us.

"Well, this is the best I can do. It's too far away, so the shortest length I could go is a 7 minute trip. But at least it beats a 24 minute walk, right?"

Yuyuko walked up to us. "Well, I wish you a pleasant trip. Come now, Youmu. You still have to care for Saigyouji Ayakashi, remember?"

Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Well that's a shame. I was hoping to get a new punching bag. If only Snake were here..."

I clenched my fist.

I stepped inside the elevator.

"So you had the time to build a little base of your own as well? Very impressive. Now then, I put you up on the Shagohod not only to test it's functionality, but also to get a first-hand feel for the controls. And this time the rockets should be working."

Comment

Working...
                                X