X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Quarry

"Other good places would be.. here, here.. and.. here.", Renamon said as she marked different places on the walls.

"Well then I'll get to finding a bigger vain!", Komachi said as she began to go into a flurry of strikes, quickly chipping away at the wall.

John walked over to the place that Renamon marked, and punched the wall, causing large pieces of stone to fall away to reveal more marble.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

The material kept coming more and more "Allright, this is a good cuantity of marble, how much more is needed? the fox asked still touching the rock

("In just 3 days.. I will see you again Rena and Mara..") the vixen thought
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John hit the final mark to reveal more marble.

He then turned to the others.

"Now, it's just a matter of dislodging it from the wall.", John said.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I don't get your whole 'generation' thing, but this is our Deimos. Hell, we both saw him get revived after his death." Sanford said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I kept on digging. All of a sudden, something heavy fell on me.

I yelled out in a muffled voice.

"Guys! Can someone help me out of here?!"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Guys! Can someone help me out of here?!", Komachi yelled in a muffled voice.

John ran over and lifted the boulder into the air and moved it out of the way.

"Here. Are you alright?", John asked as he held a hand out to Komachi, to help her up.
              sigpic

Comment

"Thanks. By the way, what fell on me-"

I saw marble!

"Hey guys! I found something!"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Hey guys! I found something!", Komachi exclaimed.

John was amazed by her resilience. She was just crushed by a 1 ton chunk of marble and simply brushed the injury off.

"I think that gave me an idea.", John finally said.

John walked over to a chunk of marble and punched right next to it, causing the stone around it to crack.

The marble chunk broke loose and landed on the ground.

"Looks like it works.", John said.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Alright! Aya, how much do we need left?"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"5 tons from the first one, another 5 from the second, 3 tons from the third... I think that's it! We got all 20." Aya said, beaming. "Alright, let's get these up and get out of here."
                      Suddenly, a growl from the darkness that shivered the spines of the bravest men.
                      "What was that?" Aya jerked up in horror. Utsuho turned her control rod into a flashlight and looked through the abyss. Nothing was seen, as the abyss was so large.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, come on, Aya. Hey, you! Show yourself!

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John heard the growling and quickly pulled out his rifle.

He then turned on his helmet's flashlights so that the others could see better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

Renamon used her senses to find the source of the growl "There is something in there.. but I canīt form it, be careful guys but donīt attack without knowing" the fox warned
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I pulled out my scythe.

"Get ready. The netherworld is quite unpredictable when it comes to these things."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Guys, try to get the marble out of here. I'll cover you.", John said as he focused on the source of the growling.

Using his radar, John began to approach whatever was making the noise.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X