X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

John's armor eased out of Lockdown and his shields charged as his HUD flashed back to it's default format. John quickly stood up and looked around for HM. Seeing that he was gone, John strengthened the Darkness shell on his leg and sprinted in the direction he saw HM leave.

"HM!", John shouted as he sprinted through the forest, trying to find him.

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

"I see that you finished taking notes.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

Lily was sitting in one of the reinforced chairs, reloading her MA5C.
    Last edited by S121; 10-19-2013, 11:23 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Yes I have. You see I kind of gotten into the habit of taking notes about any observations I made after a real battle, or training. It's... something that keeps me entertained. You won't believe how much things I have noticed during that training session." Chung replied as he turned to Lily. "Okay Lily before I go down there and have a go at firing at targets I want to test a little something... so are you ready? Also Dr. Neuman don't fear about it damaging any of the electronic's here. It's not an actual attack or anything."

Comment

"Ok. Is it some kind of EMP?", Dr. Neuman asked.

"Sure.", Lily said as she stood up out of the chair and walked over to Chung, ready for whatever he needed of her.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Well sort of... it's not harmful in anyway..." He said as he turned to Lily.

"Okay now... Tactical Field!" Chung yelled as he sent out a small shockwave of El Energy from his body. Normally this shockwave will only harm foes, but to allies and friends, in fact anyone with good intentions would actually feel more vitalized. Like they slept a full night's worth. After the shockwave a small bubble of at least 9 meters in diameter surrounded the three. In this field Chung and his teammates would regain lost energy.

Comment

Lily felt a sudden surge of energy like the one she felt when Chung's armor released a small energy spike in the medical ward.

Dr. Neuman felt the same, only slightly more so, due to him always spending long nights working in the lab.

"Was that what you wanted to test out?", Dr. Neuman asked.
            sigpic

Comment

"Yes. It was a little ability of mine called Tactical Field. I just sent out a small shockwave of focused El Energy to re-energize anyone within this field. It doesn't last for long though. Soon it will wear off." He replied as he turned to Lily. "So what do you both think of it?"

Comment

"It was.. interesting. How exactly do our bodies absorb the energy? Maybe it's a type of benign radiation, or perhaps that's one of the properties of magic.", Dr. Neuman said.

"Well, I do remember feeling the same thing when you took off your armor and that energy spike occurred. Was it like that energy spike?", Lily asked.
                sigpic

Comment

Chung turned to Neuman and shrugged his shoulders. "It's not like any sort of radiation. Like I said before... El Energy was and is a life giving energy. Without the El Stone all of my world would not have been able to survive. In fact there was an incident where a group of bandits had stolen the El Stone for the Nasod Race or something. After that happened only places with El Shard's could continue to sustain life as nobody was able to breathe in places without sufficient El Energy. Though I don't recall much of it as I was only there to assist the so called El Search Party which consisted of Raven, a young mage named Aisha, a young boy named Elsword, a elf girl Rena, and the queen of the Nasod Race EVE. Luckily we had obtained the El Crystal once more, but unfortunately the demon invasion that attacked my home kingdom of Hamel, and also the same Demon Army that had... taken my father for their own purposes had spread to Feita." He said... sounding a bit depressed at the mention of his own father...

He remembers that day clearly... the city was under siege, and the Guardians of Hamel fought bravely to defend their kingdom... however the Demon forces were too strong and his own father became possessed... Chung tried to get his father to snap back to reality, but his father was just too strong for Chung... Chung had suffered serious injuries after that incident... it's an incident that always haunts him. Yet it also drives him to become stronger to prevent anything like that from happening again.

He then wiped off a single tear that streamed down his cheek from his face before turning to Lily.

"Well sort of. When I took off the armor it released a small burst of El in steam form. It was relatively weak though when compared to the Tactical Field. The Tactical Field requires me to focus the El Energy generated by the Disfrozen Portal into a shockwave which then forms a bubble that revitalizes anyone inside of it. Anyone else that has negative intentions, or I consider an enemy will be knocked back by the initial shockwave."

Comment

Lily caught sight of the tear and an almost pained look in Chung's eyes. Thinking that something might be bothering him, Lily asked Chung about it.

"Are you alright?", Lily asked Chung.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"I just checked with Eirin." Satori came back to Isaac. "I think we have enough time to go check on my sister."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Okay. Follow me.", Isaac said as he quickly walked over to the tent he left Koishi in.

(Good. Maybe now we can help her. I hope it's not serious.)

Once they arrived in the tent, Isaac quickly walked over to Koishi's cot and looked at Satori.

"Here we are.", Isaac said to Satori.
                        sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp

Koishi was still out cold, her third eye, however, was shaking far more violently than before. It almost looked as if the eye was suffering some sort of seizure.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Isaac looked at Koishi's third eye and felt remorseful for what he had caused. A look of tension could be seen on his face as he thought about what he could have done differently to prevent this.

(Damn it! This looks more serious than I thought. Maybe it was a bad thing that I told her that she was feeling emotions. I-I caused this. Maybe if I didn't talk about it, she would still be okay.), Isaac thought as he looked at the seizing eye, then at Satori.

"Is she going to be fine?", Isaac asked Satori.
                            Last edited by S121; 10-19-2013, 10:18 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

Lily caught sight of the tear and an almost pained look in Chung's eyes. Thinking that something might be bothering him, Lily asked Chung about it.

"Are you alright?", Lily asked Chung.

Chung sighed and smiled. "I'm fine... it's just a painful memory... you won't know what it's like to have gone what I've been through at such a young age..." He said in a somewhat... depressing tone as he walked down to the Training Room below. "But after that incident I have now tried to become a stronger Guardian to try and prevent the same thing that happened to me from ever happening again. No one, and I mean absolutely NO ONE should ever go through the same thing that I have been through..." Said Chung... though this time his voice sounded far more serious than before. Whatever happened to him seems to have changed him forever. "Neuman can you set up some targets please?"

As Chung was leaving the Observation Deck he had dropped his small journal... it seems like he didn't even notice he dropped it on his way down...
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-19-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I arrived at the ship. It was turned on it's side. What a reckless man Sebastian is.... Speak of the devil, there awaits Sebastian.

"Milord. My apologies for being so reckle-"

"Enough of that. Who's left on the ship?"

"Three people left, and one is still onboard. Whyever do you ask, milord? There were nothing but mannequins in there."

"... No... I need... to find someone. Sebastian, make an entry way."

He looked confused, but he answered anyways with a smile.
                                "Yes, milord."

He bore his hands into the ship and ripped open a hole. I jumped in.

"Hello? Is there anyone here? Are you here, Daiyousei?"

Comment

Working...
                                X