X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suwa Lake

"Okay, we have two hours to get to the airport. We'll worry about your armor later, let's go."

(That gives me time so solve this...)

"Time to go, everyone.", John said as he opened up an internet browser on his HUD and followed Yuuka.

To his side, he noticed Yuyuko was following them.

(Looks like we picked up another.)
    Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 01:31 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Alright, guess we will go for some rest" surprisingly, Renamon was on mood for some rest

"You have something planned aren´t you?" Nera whispered to the fox who just made a little nod

"Ahh.. the beach, such a beatiful and relaxing place to enjoy, hm.. I may have some ideas for it" said already having something in her wicked mind
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

On the Move

"Wait for me!" Utsuho rose from the blowhole as Yuuka led the group down the Youkai Mountain.
        "Well, Utsuho, when Jojn said "proper clothes," he didn't mean actual former attires." Yuuka commented at Utsuho's 20s mafia look, black-striped tuxedo with a fedora and white dress shirt, unbuttoned slightly to loosen her Yatagarasu eye on her chest."
        "Unyu, thought he meant business clothing..." Utsuho fidgeted.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

On the Move

It didn't take long for John to find what he was looking for.

"What the f*ck!?", John said out loud.

He then slapped his hand over the mouth part of his helmet.

"So, where are we going?", John quickly asked Yuuka.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Suwa Lake

Renamon heard the sudden expression of the soldier and even stranger, his slap to himself "Is everything alright John?" she asked him

Nera was eating a berry and asked to Yuuka "So where are what is your story? you look like a young girl, but I can see you wise aura, are you perhaps a legendary being?" the jackal asked
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

On the Move

"I have to pick up my luggage from Shimamura in Human Village, so let's drop by there, eat breakfast, meet Yukari at Hakurei Shrine, gap over to Tokyo airport, and then fly to Hawaii." Yuuka explained to John the plan.

" So where are what is your story? you look like a young girl, but I can see you wise aura, are you perhaps a legendary being?"

"I may not look like it, but in reality I am over 2000 years old. Youkai doesn't age physically, they age spiritually, until you are in non-active form, where you have lived for so long, you don't have any motivation to continue "living." You do not move, you do not act, and you do not respond unless a world-changing event occur. Tewi comes real close to that stage; next comes Yukari, Eirin, Yuyuko, and me."
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-15-2013, 02:26 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

On the Move

"Is everything alright John?", Renamon asked John.

"Yeaaa... All I'm going to say is that civilians are strange... Is that normally on the internet? I didn't even have to try that hard to find it.", John said.

"I have to pick up my luggage from Shimamura in Human Village, so let's drop by there, eat breakfast, meet Yukari at Hakurei Shrine, gap over to Tokyo airport, and then fly to Hawaii." Yuuka explained to John the plan.

"Okay, sounds good to me."
                Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 02:23 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

On the move

Renamon caught what the soldier said "People have their tastes, you can expect an infinity of things if you look closely to each person´s thinking" she said and continued "I warned you to not overthink it, there are things that can be too strong for a person with such an inocent soul like you"

As they kept going, the fox was pulled by the Jackal "What happened?" she asked kind of worried "Oh.. nothing big, he just probably saw something he isn´t prepared for" the fox answered

"Oh? well.. you don´t mind us being open with them, right?" Nera said nervious for obvious nerviousness, yet she felt her paw being held by the Fox´s one "I don´t care what people think of us Nera, you are my mate, right?" the fox asked smiling

"Yeah, you are right stubborn fox" the jackal said smiling too

Spoiler:

Comment

On the Move

"People have their tastes, you can expect an infinity of things if you look closely to each person´s thinking. I warned you to not overthink it, there are things that can be too strong for a person with such an innocent soul like you.", Renamon said.

"Ha. I suppose you did. It's just that being a Spartan, I'm kind of sheltered. We were only raised for war. With that being said, I'm not that innocent. I've seen things that would make even the bravest people cower.", John said in his usual calm tone.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Got them all done." EVE reported.

"Okay, now for my part.", Isaac said as he got to work on altering Zero's databanks.

Isaac carefully removed and spliced different circuits together as he began to add redundant circuits to the databanks.

He was careful not to damage any of Zero's storage units and added power nodes where they were needed.

Next, Isaac gave Zero extra processors and storage units, so then Zero's databanks would be at optimal operational capacity, if not better than before.

After 3-4 hours of nonstop work, Isaac had finished repairing Zero's databanks, and still had power nodes and nano-processors left over.

(Looks like I'll be able to upgrade some of my stuff later.), Isaac thought as he turned off the soldering kit.
                    Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 05:53 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I flew down quickly towards Old Hell. Was it always this hot?

I found Koishi.

"Hello there, miss Koishi. I need you to answer a question and quickly: do you like beaches? Because if you do, I've got the perfect way to get you to one!"

Comment

Dark Margin

Aqua stops walking. There's nowhere left to go. Only a big ocean.
                        She walks down to the water to take a closer look at it. "At least the ocean's the same"

After sitting by the water for some time she writes a letter and put it in a bottle, sending it with the water.
                        "I hope you get it. Goodbye"
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium

Axl continues pacing back and forth, wondering where X went. "Come on X where are you?" He said as he continues pacing back and forth.

On the Move

X continues to follow Yuuka as they found John. As they see John X just simply waves, remaining quiet throughout the walk.

Comment

Old Hell

"Beaches?" Koishi scratched her chin for a moment. "Sure! I like beaches!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Good! Are you invited to the trip to Hawaii?"

Comment

Old Hell

"Hawaii? What's that?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X