Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Nitori update!
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Morning came, and the Rio Hotel was visited by Nitori. As Nitori entered the hotel, the FBI agents greeted her.

"Came up with the decision?" The brown-haired agent asked. Red-haired one greeted by a nod.

"Yes." Nitori said with a determined face. "I will help you, but I want you to help me in return."
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

John's Apartment - Tokyo - Japan

"Alright we should get some sleep before we strike. I don't know about you but I'm exhausted. So for tomorrow we drop by this military base for supplies and then we strike at the HQ"

Aqua looks around looking for places to sleep. "Do you have plans for where we are going to sleep?"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Time: 11:00 PM

Come to think of it, Yuuka felt exhaust that she hasn't felt for years. It wasn't a physical fatigue, but somewhat of a mental fatigue. Her eyes started drooping, and her mind started going blank, until

PLOP

She fell asleep on the dining room table.

Army Jet from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Washington D.C, USA

"This is Lt. Trelawney, and he will be your superior." An army general mentioned as a scraggy-looking man in his 30s greeted Nitori with a smile beside the general. "You will aid him develop new weaponry to combat subjugated Characters and other Characters that has gone rogue."
        "I won't be dealing with only weaponry either." Lt. Trelawney commented. "I'll be developing schematics for other purposes, such as transportation, medicine, rescue, and stealth. I heard you were a good engineer and a mechanic. Nice to have a few Character hands around."
        Nitori fidgeted at Lt. Trelawney's praise. She earned compliments from the residents of Rio, but it was a first to hear it from someone with authority.
        "We will be arriving at the Pentagon in an hour." The general informed. "Do ask any questions while we wait."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

X looks at Aqua as she says that everyone should get some rest. "Better run a scan my systems for any virus's." Said X as he goes into a sleep-like state. His eyes turn into a duller shade of green. A small yellow line can be seen running across his eyes as he starts his daily scan.

Comment

"Do you have plans for where we are going to sleep?"

John was the kind of person that that put his team before himself, so he decided to be kind and offer his bed.

"You guys can take my bed, it can hold two people. There's also a couch for anyone that wants it."

John was perfectly fine with sleeping on the ground. It was clean and at room temperature, better than some places he had to sleep.

John eventually finished preparing a meal for everybody; steak and vegetables. John wasn't the greatest cook, but he still managed to make it a decent meal.

"Let's eat up, then sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

John saw Yuuka sleeping with her head on the table, so he decided to gently nudge her awake.

"You know, sleeping like that isn't very good for your neck. I have other places to sleep."
            Last edited by S121; 05-01-2013, 08:01 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop-Japan

Mima had made her decision. She was going to leave Tokyo. It was too dangerous here, with these Neo-Yakuza, and not to mention the many incidents from the characters around here. She pulled out a bag, magically enchanted as a portal to a small pocket dimension. It was simple magic, for her at least, but for other magicians it would be devilishly complicated magic. She put pretty much everything in the bag, even furniture, since the pocket dimension's size was quite large. If she wanted to, she could fit an entire island into that bag and still have some breathing room. She then looked one last time at the humble store, now completely empty, and putting the bag on her side, she set off for greener pastures.

The Inventory-Somewhere in New York

The game had gone on for an hour, and everyone, even GLaDOs, to a certain extent were amazed at how long this was going on for. Barney had since been busted out, but drank and watched from the sidelines. Lonestar had finally left, leaving everyone to a much better smelling room, thanks to GLaDOs. The Heavy still watched from the back, munching on a Sandvich, while Foster and Marisa duked it out at the table.

"Marisa wins...again." GLaDOS said, with what you could consider a sigh, in robotic terms. "Mr. Foster is out of money. Marisa wins the tournament."

"Well done, Mrs. Kirasame, simply well done!" Winslow said. "All of your earnings here are yours, the money is here." Winslow then handed Marisa a large suitcase of money, Marisa peeking inside, seeing wads of cash.

"Thanks, Winslow, ze." Marisa commented, turning to the rest of the players. "You guys were good players, I gotta say. It was nice meeting you all."

"No problem." Barney said.

"Da, was good game." the Heavy said, still munching on the triangular Sandvich.

"It was a bloody pleasure." Mr. Foster said.

Marisa adjusted her hat, and headed up the stairs, and heading onto the golden elevator, which ascended, and with that, Marisa left the Inventory behind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima: Surprised how Lonestar didn't start attacking Marisa.

Time: 11:05 PM

"You know, sleeping like that isn't very good for your neck."
                "Huh, what?" Yuuka woke up to find herself plopped on a kitchen table. X was on the other side, standing silently, yellow line running through his eyes.
                "Did I fall asleep?" Yuuka asked as she yawned and chuckled. "How unladylike of me."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Aqua looked at the food. ("This reminds me of The lands of Departure. I miss home")
                  "Thanks for the food"

When she was done with eating she asked the question everybody was thinking about. "So who is going to sleep on the couch and who is going to sleep in the bed? I personally can sleep most places"
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

"How unladylike of me."

"No worries."

John then handed her her dinner.

"Here you go. If you're too tired, you can just leave it there."

"So who is going to sleep on the couch and who is going to sleep in the bed? I personally can sleep most places.", Aqua asked.

John then focused his attention to Aqua.

"Two of you can take the bed, while one of you can take the couch. I don't really think X needs a place to sleep, he can just sit there."
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Time: 11:10 PM

Yuuka looked at the dish in front of her. Steak and assortment of vegetables. She did remember that she was (very) loosely vegetarian, but she can bend the rules until she goes back to Gensokyo, if it's still there. Right?

"Looks delicious. Thanks." Yuuka said, then she remembered: "John, is it normal for a police metal bird to carry homing missiles?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"John, is it normal for a police metal bird to carry homing missiles?"

John recalled every model of helicopter in the police force's possession.

(Hmmm...We don't have homing missles on our helicopters. Wait, could it be?...)

"How did it fly? Did it hover, or did it fly forward really fast?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Time: 11:15 PM

"How did it fly? Did it hover, or did it fly forward really fast?"

Yuuka recollected her battle with the metal bird.
                          "The metal bird? The bird was very aggressive... it was agile enough to dodge some of my thinner attacks. It was equipped with homing, explosive danmakus as well as rapid-fire danmaku shooter..."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"The metal bird? The bird was very aggressive... it was agile enough to dodge some of my thinner attacks. It was equipped with homing, explosive danmakus as well as rapid-fire danmaku shooter..."

John grabbed a piece of paper and drew a fairly detailed picture of a jet, taking no more than 30 seconds to do so.

"Did it look like this?"

John showed Yuuka the picture of the jet.

"If this is what it looked like, then it's not from the police. We have only helicopters."
                            Last edited by S121; 05-01-2013, 08:41 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Mind you, it's a Neo-Yakuza-owned helicopter, not a jet. But I'll roll with it.)

Time: 11:20 PM

Yuuka looked at the picture John handed to her. The metal bird looked similar to the metal bird that was fighting her.
                              "Yup, it looked like that." Yuuka answered.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Yup, it looked like that."

"Then it's not ours. The police use only helicopters. This is a jet."

John turned away, but turned back, realizing that this would be a good opportunity to ask her about Gensokyo's condition.
                                He didn't really know how to ask this question without it sounding like he was eavesdropping in the bathroom, but he needed to know anyway.

"By the way,... I heard you talking with someone in the bathroom. If that was Yukari from earlier, can you ask her a question? Did I really mess things up by finding out about Youkai?"

His heart pounded heavily as he awaited her answer, almost as if he was going into Spartan Time.
                                Last edited by S121; 05-01-2013, 08:56 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X