X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Ugh, so much for having a "peaceful" time." Yukari groaned. "There are some more fried fish fillets. Help yourselves if you're hungry. I'm going to sleep."
    Yukari entered a room that adjaced the kitchen and the bathroom under the stairs.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Eh, I can feel your auras and such, it's a plus of being a magician ghost." Mima said. "And as for how i've been doing, well, i've been hunted down by several goverments because of the whole freezing the Sea of Japan thing, so I went down here."

"Also, gotta ask, how's the stuff you bought from me holding out?" Mima asked John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Also, gotta ask, how's the stuff you bought from me holding out?" Mima asked John.

"The healing crescent was been instrumental, but I still have yet to use the transmutation crystals. I've still been reading from the book, trying to learn all I can from it. I only have three, so I better make sure that I get it right.", John said as he walked towards the table.

"I also wanted to thank you for the enchantments on my armor. They've probably saved me from a couple close calls, mainly in the Neo-Yakuza base."
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Hm..oh, yeah, I think I had something for ya." Mima said, taking off her hat and plunging her hand inside it, as if looking fr something.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Seeing that everyone was calm again, Renamon faced the Jackal "Guess we will travel tomorrow, anything else you need for tonight?" she asked

"HM.. I got nothing to be honest, I only need a good bed, is there any spare room here?" The jackal asked

the vixen knew the Resort was big enough for many people "I know there are spare rooms around here, follow me" she said and then faced John and Mima "If you don´t mind, we will go to sleep, good night"

Both Renamon and Nera went to a bedroom upstairs on the edge of the corridor to sleep
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ah, here it is!" Mima pulled out an odd little machine.

"I know you were talking about needing ammo back in the antique shop, so I got this." Mima said.
              Last edited by Koishi; 06-20-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Hm..oh, yeah, I think I had something for ya." Mima said, taking off her hat and plunging her hand inside it, as if looking fr something.

At seeing this, John's face turned into one of confusion.

(What the? Oh yea, magic.)

John stopped looking confused, as if he finally understood what Mima was doing.

"If you don´t mind, we will go to sleep, good night.", Renamon said.

"Goodnight.", John said to Renamon.

"Ah, here it is!" Mima pulled out an odd little machine.

"I know you were talking aobut needing ammo back in the antiqu shop, so I got this."

"What is it?", John asked with intrigue in his tone.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"This is the TMAR, or Techno-Magical Ammo Regenerator." Mima said. "You place a gun in here, and it gives it an ammo regenerator. You still have to reload, but you have infinite ammo still."

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"I'm going to sleep. Good night, Yuuka!" Utsuho happily said as she sank to sleep, hugging her Rin plushie tightly.
                    "'Night." Yuuka said, looking out to the sky in deep thought.

Murasa ended up falling asleep on the futon, her legs sprawled across and her arms scratching inside her shirt, muttering "Jack Sparrow yer my man.
                    ." over and over slowly.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"This is the TMAR, or Techno-Magical Ammo Regenerator." Mima said. "You place a gun in here, and it gives it an ammo regenerator. You still have to reload, but you have infinite ammo still."

"Wow, thanks! I only have about one clip for my rifle and three for my pistol. Where did you find this?", John John asked.

Honolulu Hotel

Once Isaac finished reassembling his thrusters, he got up and looked over to Murasa.

Murasa was asleep on a futon mumbling, "Jack Sparrow yer my man."

This caused Isaac to almost burst out laughing.

(Should I record this and play it back to her when she wakes up? Yep.)

Isaac grabbed his helmet and used it like a video camera, aiming it at her while she mumbled, "Jack Sparrow yer my man."

Isaac let out a muffled laugh, went to his bed, and fell asleep...

While sleeping, Isaac had a very terrifying dream.

He dreamed that he was back in this machine, that put a needle in his eye, only instead of working properly, it rammed into his eye and violently killed him.

...Isaac jerked awake and almost screamed, but covered his mouth to muffle it.

Isaac panted and looked around his room, trying to calm himself down.

"It was only a dream. It was only a dream.", Isaac whispered to himself over and over.

Eventually, after laying back down and relaxing, Isaac drifted back to sleep.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 03:43 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

Axl had been watching TV for almost a good hour and had passed out. While passed out he had a sort of "dream" of him being a actual normal human living a normal life. X had came back to the hotel room to see Axl passed out. X just smiles at the sight until Axl started sleep talking. "No Yuyuko... don't... don't put that there..." Said Axl.

"What kind of dream is he having!?" Thought X as he slowly sits on one of the beds. Taking the TV remote from Axl's unconscious body. X had begun to flip through the channels as he waits for the next day.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Called a favor from an old friend by the name of Sam Stone, or as a lot of people know him, Serious Sam." Mima explained. "Now hand me the weapons you want to have infinite ammo."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Called a favor from an old friend by the name of Sam Stone, or as a lot of people know him, Serious Sam." Mima explained. "Now hand me the weapons you want to have infinite ammo."

John did as he was told and handed Mima his M6 Series Pistol, BR85HB SR Battle Rifle, Barret 50 caliber rifle, and his RPG.

"Does this thing work on grenades?", John asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"No." Mima simply said. She put each of the weapons through, testing them, seeing if it worked, and it did, luckily. She handed them back to John.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"No." Mima simply said.

"I thought as much. It was worth a shot though.", John said.

Once Mima was finished, she gave John back his guns.

"Thank you. This really does mean a lot.", John said, thanking Mima for the gift.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X