X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Beach

"I heard you were living in Yukari's resort with her. How is she, as a person, not a Youkai?", Rumia asked.

John was a little confused by the question.

(Isn't Rumia Yukari's friend? Shouldn't she already know?)

"...Well, she's a very nice person. She's smart, has a sense of humor, and willing to help those around her. She didn't have to help me, but she did.", John said.

"Of course, she does have a kind of... I don't know, crazy sense of humor? She was shooting suppositories at me yesterday.", John laughed.

"She has been acting kind of strange lately. Yesterday, she kept stopping herself in mid sentence and simply dismissed it as unimportant."

John now asked Rumia a question.

"Why do you ask?"
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

As the spartan and darkness controller left, Renamon faced Yukari "Alright, you have been seeing John for quite a while, you got feelings for him, am I right?" the fox asked the youkai before she could evade anything
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Rumia smiled. Araa, looks like John's got interest too.
        "Nothing big. Just curious." Rumia giggled. "You would be surprised to know that she was actually once a ruthless youkai that attacked anyone she saw."

Yukari's Resort

"I... I wouldn't deny it." Yukari blushed.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Nothing big. Just curious." Rumia giggled. "You would be surprised to know that she was actually once a ruthless youkai that attacked anyone she saw.", Rumia said to John.

"Isn't that how all Youkai start out at first?", John asked.

"I'm not very surprised. People tend to change. Heck, 2 years ago, I used to be a lot more out of place than I am now."
          Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 05:31 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Well.. just by smelling your pheromones shows your feelings, so let me ask, what is stopping you?" the fox asked calmly

"Yeah, everyone has been going on affairs since we got on this islands, but to be honest I didn´t expect all of them to go so easily"

"Each pairing has its own pace Nera, but back on track, what do you think of John?"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It's just... His naivety." Yukari cringed. "His naivety... And my dignity I guess. I am {GAP'D} year old Youkai, after all... And he is like only 50 years old."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"One thing im sure is that age doesn´t matters, neither does gender or color skin, love is love, nothing else, just that. your uneasyness with this isn´t because your age, it is because you are human, event though you are probably immortal, yet you are human, so it is normal to feel this kind of stuff" Renamon explained to the blonde

"Even the mightiest can fall with the smallest things, you don´t need to worry about who you are, just being yourself is what matters Yukari Nera smiled

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari wanted to object: "But I'm a Youkai..." but Yukari merely just nodded. "You know what... I'm going to confess. This evening."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

As John and Rumia walked further along the beach, John looked out into the distance.

John didn't know what it was, but something about the beach calmed him, made him feel at peace.

Perhaps because the beach reminded him of his mother, or perhaps because that was one of the fondest memories he had as a child, a time where he actually got to be a child instead of a soldier.

John sat down in the sand and took off his helmet, still staring off into the ocean.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon quickly took the Youkai´s hand and warned her "Wait, love is also blind, going all out to the front may be go into a good path, but it also can go to a dead end, what I suggest you is to go slowly, he may be young in comparison of age, but in his 50 years, John has experienced quite a lot of things, you should get to know him first Yukari, being in love is to have no tolerance with your partner because if you are being tolerant with him or her, then there are things you don´t like"

The fox then went to the jackal and held her paw "Your mate is that person you will take care for no matter what happens, you will be by that person´s side to share happiness and sadness, being one with your mate is the complete balance with your feelings" she said looking at Nera´s eyes who had a loving smile with crimsom blushing at the same time

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari silently looked out to the sea, reminscing the human that she loved dearly 700 years ago..."
                        "Gah, a Youkai! Please don't eat me!"
                        "No, I'm not going to eat you. I'm here to tell you something."
                        "Stay away from me, or I'll tell the Shrine maiden to exterminate you!"
                        "But I want to give you this... flower..."
                        The rose wilts away.

Waikiki Beach

Rumia stared at John's eyes... he is like a walnut... Soft heart inside his hard shell.
                        "Any memorable battle you've experienced?" Rumia asked as she sat down next to John. "Any battle that left you feeling... I don't know, better than ever?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Any memorable battle you've experienced?" Rumia asked as she sat down next to John. "Any battle that left you feeling... I don't know, better than ever?"

"Hmm?", John said as he looked over to Rumia.

"Well, I usually don't feel anything after battling, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to talk about one."

"Okay. I'm not the best storyteller, so bear with me."

"After getting new power armor, I attended an awards ceremony on the Cairo Station, when suddenly, the Covenant Fleet of Sacred Consecration attacks the station. All these boarding pods smashed into the hull, and a whole army of Covenant swarmed the place.

Grabbing a weapon, I helped the crew on board. We killed countless aliens and eventually cleared the area. Of course, things are never that easy. As it turns out, the Covenant planted an Anti-matter bomb on the station. The thing had to be about 37 tons, and was a pretty big bomb."

"Reacting quickly, I grabbed the bomb and dragged it to the elevator. Once I got to the airlock, I presses the release button and rode the bomb into space. After getting the bomb close enough to the covenant warship, I pushed off of the bomb and made it back to the station before the Anti-matter bomb exploded inside of the warship's fusion core. The bomb took out the whole warship, but I was safe."
                          sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"That's quite a feat." Rumia snickered. "You probably saved a lot of people, didn't you?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Nera looked at the youkai who was having a bad memory and told renamon to go for some water "You have had bad experiences, right? she asked knowing the answer

As both of them were alone Nera started "You know, the rellationship between Renamon and I is still a tabuu in many places, we have experienced harsh moments even with our own kind, I was exiled from my own kin´s name, although we saved the whole village of being captured by human hunters, the situation was that I was the heir of the chief of the village, but he wanted a male as a heir, so the whole town wanted me to have an offspring"

The jackal looked at touched her chest spike and continued "I objected to their laws and showed the other females to be independent and with time we managed to get equality in our comunity. Then the hunters came and attacked us, it was like fighting an army with just a spoon, we were captured by the hunters and ready to be taken somewhere, but diamond shards pierced one of the hunters´ body and a golden flash takled another one"

"Thats the moment I saw her for the first time, the village called her the golden fox as her fur looked like the golden sun itself, we were saved, but the main problem appeared when we went on search of the captured ones of our species and others, it took us a month to find them and get them back to safety." Nera continued and then touched her scar on below her armpit

"Obviously there would be consequences as one of the hunters survived and attacked us from behind, I pushed Renamon and felt the sword slash through my skin, her eyes looked at my critical wound and then to the hunter with primal fury, she was a full animal with her attacks, but in the end, she just let the traumatized hunter flee, she took care of me and the fire inside me kept growing as i was with her"

"One sunset, we were close to the village, but needed to stop so I could change my bandages, Renamon helped me out, and in that moment, we just.. felt it, that conection, nothing else, we were alone in a void, but we got everything we needed with eachother" She smiled, but then made a serious face

"But the tales aren´t always happy, isn´t it? the chief heard of our affair and made a trial against us giving me two options, leave my mate, or be exiled of my own kin. I was heartbrocken that my own family shunned me without any explanation, Renamon just looked at the chief and said"

"I will leave your comunity without any complaint, but be aware that the Jackal Nera Saratii saved your people of being murdered or worse, if I leave, show your respects to her as she is a worthy soul of your kin"

"Giving up your love to protect that person you care the most is indeed a true feeling, and I did what my heart felt right, I just followed the golden fox and never saw my village again. Im telling you this story because there will be many who will object your love, even the person you feel in love with, but what you must know as a living being, youkai, human, beast, etcetera, you must be honest with your heart and just be yourself" Nera finished looking at the horizon
                              Last edited by Kristia; 06-21-2013, 07:01 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"That's quite a feat." Rumia snickered. "You probably saved a lot of people, didn't you?"

"Perhaps. Spartans were made to take on the missions that seemed truly impossible. I was no exception. I've been on many suicide missions, ones that made those around me think that it would be my last day alive. That's just what a Spartan does. Was I afraid, yea, but I still did it.", John explained.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 06:54 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X