X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 508

After eating, John thanked Youmu and Yuuka for the meal.

"Thank you Youmu, Yuuka. That was the best food I have ever tasted.", John complimented.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Room 508

Youmu gave a brisk bow, then walked away, back to where everybody is at.

"Don't mention it, now." Yuuka laughed, clearly enjoying the compliments.
      "John, we should start heading back." Yukari said.
      "Wait, John's not staying in Room 509?" Utsuho asked.
      "For training, he's staying at my resort." Yukari answered as she put her jacket back on.
      "Oh, okay." Utsuho smiled innocently. Yuuka smirked, her eyes moving between John and Yukari not so innocently.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-19-2013, 11:47 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Room 508

After everyone ate dinner X and Axl finally leave the room. "Night guys. We'll be in room 509 if John isn't going to be in there. If you need us just call us." Said X while Axl blushes and waves goodbye to Yuyuko.
        Last edited by NeoFox; 06-19-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Room 508

"For training, he's staying at my resort." Yukari answered as she put her jacket back on.
          "Oh, okay." Utsuho smiled innocently. Yuuka smirked, her eyes moving between John and Yukari not so innocently.

John wasn't stupid.

John easily caught on to Yuuka's thoughts, but pretended that he didn't. Saying something would only make things very embarrassing.

"Well, later everybody. I'll be seeing you tomorrow.", John said as he stood up and headed to the door.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I waved back at Axl while smiling.

I decided to head to sleep. To think. Tomorrow night I leave...

I felt a tear run.

Comment

Hawaii

At this point, the crowd watching Koishi had gotten to huge sizes, people simply watching in awe, Koishi continued playing, though, now playing another song, her guitar making trumpet-like sounds.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lem4kX0iE7c)
              Vinnie, meanwhile, was nearby, under a tree, watching from afar while sharing a snack of chips with his pufferfish.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Model Z looks around the area for a few minutes before turning back to Hank. "So. Mind taking me to your place? I can't risk getting lost forever in the middle of this freaking desert. Especially with those freaks running around." Said Model Z as he looks at Hank.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"That would be fine. Follow me." Hank then went through the sandstorm, gesturing Model Z to follow.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 06-19-2013, 08:57 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

(Don't you mean Model Z? Not Model X?)
                    Somewhere in Nevada

Model Z quickly begins to hover closely behind Hank who is going through this sandstorm quite well.

Comment

(It's confusing to me sometimes.)
                      Somewhere in Nevada

Hank eventually reached the house.

"Whatever you do, do not let Deimos get a hold of you." Hank said, opening the door.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki

Hank came in after some time.

"Hank, you're back."

He had something floating by him.

"What is that?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"He'd better explain it than I." Hank said, getting a drink from the fridge.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Model Z floats slowly into the home, he takes a quick scan of the place before turning to Shiki.
                            "I am Biometal Model Z. I have been in search of someone reported to be skilled in combat. From my little test he is quite skilled." Said Model Z as he floats towards Hank. "You are the one I have chosen Hank. From here on out I will be your partner."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Partner? Sounds interesting." Hank said.

Deimos stumbled in the room.

"The energy signature came into...here." Deimos stopped in his tracks, dropping his cigarette.

"Is that a levitating...device?" Deimos asked.

"This is Model Z." Hank said. "Do NOT touch it, or i'm going to whip your ass five times 'till Sunday, you hear me?"

Deimos shivered at the thought. "Okay, fine, I won't."

Comment

"Hello, biometal. I am Shikieiki Yamaxanadu. I am an ex-operative of an organization known as the Neo-Yakuza. As is my frient here, Otori Inozuka. Nice to meet you."

Comment

Working...
                                X