X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Do not call me Biometal. I am actually one of 7 destined to help someone put an end to the evil Model W. Well was, already did that kinda. Call me Model Z."

Comment

Beach

Everyone was doing something, and so were Nera and Mara who went to see some wonders of the island

Yet the fox went to the beach as she started meditating close to Yukari´s resort

Deep thinking the vixen was breathing slowly knowing something was tormenting her mind
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"How was dinner?" Yukari asked John as the two walked back to the resort.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Beach, Hawaii; Yuyuko

I couldn't sleep. I decided to go out.

I floated outside from the balcony.

I saw the fox meditating. I needed the meditation as well. Maybe she knows what's wrong with me.

I floated down.

"Hello, Renamon. How are you tonight?"

Comment

Beach, Hawaii;

Sensing the ghost, Renamon greeted her "Hello lady Yuyuko, Im quite allright, how are you?"

"Would you mind to join me with some meditation?, you look troubled" the fox suggested
            Last edited by Kristia; 06-19-2013, 03:13 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Room 509
              _________

X was in his room with Axl who was busy watching TV. "Hey Axl I'm going out for a bit. See ya in a while." Said X as he left the room. As he was heading down the hall he passed by an old man and 3 robots. As he passed by the robot in black and yellow armor shot an angry look at X who just looked at the group confused.

"What was that about?" He thought as he shrugs his shoulders. He then continues towards the beach.

Comment

"Yes. If you were in the room, you would know that I... might be sick. I couldn't finish dinner and I always do. I never really ate anything. Youmu's dinner is always great. I... can you help me?"

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"How was dinner?" Yukari asked John as the two walked back to the resort.

"I've got to say, It really was the best tasting food I have ever eaten. I know it's not saying much, considering that I'm used to only eating military food rations, but it was still very good. If I'm not careful, I'm going to get spoiled.", John jokingly said.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Which makes me ask, what exactly can you do anyways to help me?" Hank asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach, Hawaii;

Hearing the ghost´s words, Renamon said "Maybe something is troubling your mind, and since you are already "dead" its not something caused by food, no offense"

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yes I can. I can do something called Megamerge with you. Though only you can activate it when I am in your hands. In order to activate just yell Megamerge when I am being held by you. When Megamerged I will be lending you my power." Said Model Z as he floats into Hank's hand.

The Beach - Hawaii

X had been walking along the beach enjoying himself. The calm night sky, the sound of the waves hitting the beach, and the salt in the air is always soothing, even to a Reploid. X takes steps into the water, letting the waves hit his feet. He then takes of his helmet to let the wind blow through his short black hair. Doing this makes X feel almost... human.

Comment

"That may be true. Do you think this is a mental disturbance?"

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"Bah, just one meal isn't going to hurt." Yukari giggled while her mind was battling inside.

Dammit, you know you want to tell him. Do it now!
                            No! It's too embarrassing! I'm freaking {GAP'D} years old.
                            Age does not matter in this situation. Speak your heart out.
                            I will not yield!
                            I shall not yield either!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

"well, what is troubling your mind? is there any person or event that has caused anything troubling to you recently?" Renamon asked as she was still meditating

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well... Is it alright if I tell you my day?"

Comment

Working...
                                X