X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well first just lay on your stomach in the water, be sure to keep your head above the surface of the water." Said Dante as he keeps a close eye on Komachi in case she sinks.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Tch. Easy.

I layed down on my stomach trying to keep my head up. This was tougher than I thought.

At last, I was floating with my head up.

"Hey, look, I did it! So, is that it? I don't feel like this is doing much good for me.

Comment

"Good. Now try moving forward through the water. Kick with your feet, and paddle forward with your hands. Slow and steady." Said Dante as he crosses his arms.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Making things more impossible by the second...

Alright. I began moving my feet. I began... Swimming! "Hey, wuddya know!"

All of a sudden, I began decending at a fast pace.

"Aw crap."

I was submerged once again.

Comment

Hawaii

"Banana boat, eh?" Mima appeared next to Utsuho in a almost skin-tight blue and white swimsuit that covered her body from her neck to her feet. "Sounds fun."

Somewhere in Nevada

The first room of the Danger Zone was filled with robotic enemies, readying guns and trying to fire at Hank, who, with his almost inhuman reaction time, dodged the bullets with ease before setting himself behind cover.
            Last edited by Koishi; 06-21-2013, 07:21 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"Guys I think I'm going to pass on the Jet ski's." Said X as Axl turns towards him. "What!? Come on X it won't be fun without you!" Exclaimed Axl as X just sighs. "Sorry but yesterday I saw something that interested me. It's called Engi-Con. A convention where Engineers from all over gather to show off their inventions. I didn't get a good look at everything so I planned on going back there today." X replied. "Oh... well then have fun I guess." Said Axl as X begins heading towards the Engi-Con building. Giving a small wave to the group as he walks off.

Comment

Engi-Con

Voltar decided to float around the rest of the building before opening to see other's creations, interested in what other minds could conjure up.
                Last edited by Koishi; 06-21-2013, 09:06 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Engi-Con
                  _________

Dr. Wily had finally finished setting up his stand for the day. Yesterday he had showcased Metal Man and all his abilities, but not Tengu Man's or Bass and Treble's.

"Okay I have finally finished the stand!" Said Dr. Wily as Tengu Man and Metal Man look a little annoyed.

"Hey we helped to." Said Metal Man in a emotionless, almost robotic tone.

Tengu Man just sighs at Metal Man's comment. "Yea well at least we have the pleasure of knowing that we helped him. Even if he doesn't acknowledge our handiwork." Said Tengu Man as he sees that Bass and Treble have returned.

Wily turns to Bass and smiles. "Ah Bass there you are! I thought you were going to be la-" Said Dr. Wily as he sees the large dent in the back of Bass's hand. "What on earth happened to you!?"

"I got hit by an anchor..." Mumbled Bass in a low whisper.

"Pardon?" Replied Wily as he didn't quite hear Bass.

"I got hit by an anchor..." Mumbled Bass in an even lower whisper.

"You'll need to speak up boy!" Exclaimed Wily as Bass finally says it out loud.

"I got hit in the back of the head by an anchor that a world famous DJ summoned thinking I was an attacker!!!" Yelled Bass as Tengu Man and Metal Man look at him blankly before bursting out into laughter.

Wily then turns to look at the two Robot Masters. "QUIET YOU TWO BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE JUNKYARD WITH JUNK MAN!!!" Yelled an angry Wily as Tengu Man and Metal Man stop laughing immediately. "Yes sir!" They both said simultaneously.

"I'll need to fix that dent in the back of your head. Take a seat while I begin working." Said Dr. Wily as Bass sits in the chair and mumbles something.

"What was that!?" Replied an angered Wily. "Nothing... nothing..." Said Bass as he powers himself down so Wily can begin working. All the while Treble can be seen snickering along with Tengu Man and Metal Man.

Comment

Engi-Con

Voltar noticed Dr. Wily and his robots and came to the stand.

"Ah, robotics, I see." Voltar said.

Comment

Engi-Con

DiZ just turned the last switch on the robot. "Good morning. Have you had a good sleep? My name is DiZ, what's yours?"
                      The robot then turned his head towards DiZ. "My name is Alfred" he said with a robotic voice. The robot looks confused about his voice.
                      He then look at himself, seeing his robotic body. "What have you done to me? I was supposed to die. You said it wouldn't be to much"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

Dr. Wily looks at Voltar as he continues to fix the dent in the back of Bass's head.

"To be exact they are Robot Masters, not just any ordinary robots. They have advanced weaponry and equipment in their bodies, as well as advanced human like AI. Though they don't have free will. However the robot I am repairing is called Bass. He is one of my greatest creations. He is a powerful fighting Robot Master, and one of the first ones to have some sort of free will. Though I wish I didn't give him it..." Said Dr. Wily.

Behind his stand is what looks to be a large robotic eye the size of a car just sitting there. Looking at Voltar with it's single red pupil.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Just stay here and act nice. I'll turn you off again as soon as this is finished. I'm going to take a look at the others.
                          Think about it. You can stay alive and deliver your knowledge to people just like in the old days and I could build you a better body too"
                          DiZ then walked off to look at the others. Meanwhile the robot just stands there. "I could teach just like in the old days..."

DiZ stops when he reaches Dr. Wily's booth. "Look at that somebody else with robots. Tell me how advanced are they"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Zhat is quite interesting. I deal with smaller, though still quite practical creations." Voltar summoned some of his drones. "Zhey are my favorite works. Also, it seems like zhat eye of yours is staring at me."

Comment

Engi-Con

"Oh that? That is just another project I'm working on. I hope I have time to show it today." Said Dr. Wily as he finally gets done with Bass. Wily turns to DiZ as he walks up to the booth.

"I wouldn't say that they are the most advanced, but they are pretty advanced. My Robot Masters have human-like AI, but they do not have free will. Well except for Bass... and one other robot that I dare not speak about..." Said Wily as he walks up to Tengu Man.

"This is Tengu Man. A Robot Designed for the air. He can reach up to speeds that can rival the fast fighter jet. His main weapon the Tornado Hold can generate strong cyclones as well as gusts of wind strong enough to tear through metal." Said the doctor as Tengu Man bows politely.

"And this one here is Metal Man. An all terrain robot made out of a lightweight alloy. His weapon is the Metal Blades. Care to demonstrate Metal Man." Asked Wily as Metal Man nods in response. Metal Man turns to a large solid cube of metal near the stand. The cube is about the same size as Metal Man. Metal Man then tosses two saw blades at the cube, cutting right through it as though it was mere butter.

"That one of there is Bass. Currently he is my strongest Robot Master. He is far stronger than Tengu Man and Metal Man, as well as having free will. Though he is a rebellious one."

Comment

Lansing Brothers' Water Sport Hut

"Yeah, that's full of fun." The tan man nodded, pointing at a yellow sleek tube led by a fast-moving jet boat. "See that out there? That's the banana boat."
                                "I WANNA RIDE IT!" Utsuho shouted, exhilarated.
                                "I want to try something a bit more... extreme." Yuuka said. "What else you got?"
                                "We have waterski and wetboards for the daring minds, but we also have a 1-on-1 surfing lessons." Another man walked in who looked almost the same as the man in the counter.
                                "Surfing?" Yuuka's eyes glistened. "Yes. How much is it?"
                                "80 bucks for a two-hour lesson, another 30 for rental."

Yukari's Resort

"Normal humans can't make it past 8 second mark." Rumia said as Yukari appeared with lunch.
                                "Get your lunch!" Yukari shouted as she presented Japanese curry with rice and sparkling water.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X