Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Axl, are you alright?!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So, what do you need to do first?", John asked Renamon.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Room 509

"Yea... I'm fine." Said Axl as the pain fades away. He then kneels down to pick up his pistol, afterwards he quickly puts it away. "Okay let's go!"

Comment

Something's wrong with him... I'll keep an eye on him.

"Alrighty then! Grab my hand!"

Comment

Room 509
            _________

"Uh... okay then." Said Axl as he grabs Yuyuko's hand.

Comment

"Okay. Hang on tight!"

I opened the windows and flew off. I could see many things, so many people... It was great. I saw the volcanoes in the distance. I could see the lava streams flowing down like a red river.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Just need to prepare" Renamon said taking of her armbracers

As the armbracers fell, the fox faced John "Now Im ready, the first thing to know about light is that it requires both mental and emotional strength" she said as her right arm started to glow dimly
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"When you say emotional strength, do you mean resolve?", John asked Renamon.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Airport, Hawaii; Komachi

"Your brother, huh? Musta been a pain. I can't really say I had any epic battles of my own. With you, though, I might just get one."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Kind of, in most, if not all our actions, have emotions with it, in some cases like feeling danger, we obtain adrenaline to survive, or in other cases if you are too angered, your emotions blind your true path, thats why You need to have a good control of your emotions and take advantage of them when needed" "Renamon explained as she went to a rock and punched it, making quite some cracks

"You see i damaged the rock while im calm, but if im having an emotional surge" she said focusing on the amber-eyed man or the auditor and punched the rock, yet this time, the rock crumbled into diminute rubble

"This kind of ability, although handy, is mentally taxing as you trigger it with your memories, the more you use it, the more it will load your brain as it will focus on the trigger memory and can accidentally trigger a good memory or in the other hand a bad memory, causing the whole thing to go wrong and possibly lose your mind for some time
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Test Lane, Hawaii

"Whoa! Would ya look at that! Alright, next test is the machine gun test. You have to eliminate the oncoming targets. Remember: Be flashy!"

The Man inside of the Mantis revved up the machine gun and began firing a hail of 20 mm rounds at the targets.

Every time a target would be hit, it would shred, due to the large bullets being used.

The Mantis's AI would also assist in snapping to other targets.

The man inside only ad to think about the next target, then the AI would turn the gun and fire, hitting the bull's eye every time.

Yukari's Resort

"So in other words, self-control. Not that difficult.", John said to Renamon in a calm tone.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 01:11 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Heya beanstalks. Got any new information?" Yukari gap'd into the Voile library to find the librarian reading books as usual. A couple of other Youkai werr also reading and browsing books.
                          "I told you to not call me beanstalks, gap hag." Patchouli sighed. "And yes, I have new info."

"I found an ancient manuscript of a distant world called "Rhotodine". Looks like the people of Rhotodine were powerful sorcerers, and they staged an counterattack to prevent the Devourer from rampaging through worlds. They were consumed by the Devourer, but they made sure that their knowledge would be preserved, using interdimensional rift to send their manuscript to all other worlds, including ours."

"I can't read anything on it."

"That is because the manuscript is encrypted. From my knowledge, the language that the Rhotodinian used is a combination of modern English, Sadian language, and Runic language. See, this sentence, de-encrypted, says: Fellow members of the Universe. I only got to decode about 2 to 3 pages so far, and it will take at least a month of hard work to completely transcribe this."

"Will we have enough time?"

"That I do not know. We can only hope that they do not come in a near future."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Airport, Hawaii

"Just being around him was a pain. Though I kinda felt sorry for him when he was left in the Demon World... no way back. Kinda harsh, even for a guy like him. Though Mundus did brainwash him and had him brought into the human world to fight me. Though I won against him." Said Dante as he laughs a bit at Komachi's comment. "Yea well, action seems to follow me where ever I go." Said Dante as he stands up. "Flight is in ten minutes." He said as he grabs his bags.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Alright then, just focus on a pwerful memory of yours and focus on this" Renamon said picking up a rock and held it on the palm of her paw

"You can´t let any other emotion blind your target, just relax and focus on this rock"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Damn, time flies, don't it? Alright, Komakoma, let's go."

The damn thing is so cute when it's asleep. I took one of it's berries.

"Hey, want one?"

Comment

Working...
                                X