X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s Resort

"The usage of darkness can also change your body and mind, some can control it like Renamon and me, but others can lose their minds and go berserk.", Nera said.

"So in other words, don't overdo it?", John asked Nera.

"How would I know if I'm overdoing it or not?"
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"It all depends on your mind John, if you let your emotions control you, the darkness will take advantege of it and influenze the violent side of you" Renamon said as she threw the rock towards Nera

The jackal in the glimpse of an eye faced the rock with a serious face and punched the rock, piercing it as her body changed colors to crimsom red and clear sky blue fur

"Never let your emotions control you, or you will be the one who is controlled" the jackal said
      Last edited by Kristia; 06-21-2013, 04:00 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel

"Yup!" Nitori smiled. "It's a masterpiece after Hisoutensoku."
        "It comes with a built-in mini-nuke. Isn't that fun?" EVE chuckled.

Yukari's Resort

"Well... there's this next step that I need you to take, but you can only take it during night." Rumia answered. "Until then, you can have your free time."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It all depends on your mind John, if you let your emotions control you, the darkness will take advantage of it and influence the violent side of you.", Renamon said.

"Never let your emotions control you, or you will be the one who is controlled.", Nera added.

Rumia then answered his question he asked her.

"Well... there's this next step that I need you to take, but you can only take it during night." Rumia answered. "Until then, you can have your free time."

"Ok.", John answered.

He was about to walk off then stopped in his tracks.

".........."

Hotel

"Yup!" Nitori smiled. "It's a masterpiece after Hisoutensoku."

"It comes with a built-in mini-nuke. Isn't that fun?" EVE chuckled.

"Is that nuke really necessary!?", Isaac asked Eve and Nitori in a shocked, but amused tone.
          Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 04:09 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon looked at the soldier and noticed his uneasyness "You do have something bothering you, right John?" she asked him losing the darkness on her body
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You do have something bothering you, right John?", Nera asked.

"I don't really know what to do...", John mumbled.
              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon put her paw on the spartan´s shoulder "Sometimes the best thing to do is to let go of the past John, with time those shackles will be too strong if you don´t move on" she said trying to calm him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Sometimes the best thing to do is to let go of the past John, with time those shackles will be too strong if you don´t move on.", Renamon said, trying to calm him.

"It's not that. I've never...", John trailed off.

Finally, he just decided to say what he needed to say.

"I've... never gone on a vacation before. I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do on one.", John finally said.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 04:21 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Yukari´s Resort

"Well, thatsa an easier question to answer soldier boy, just go and do what makes happy, you will know what it is when you see it" Nera said with a calm smile

"Look at my partner here, who would have know she loves lemon flavor candies?" the jackal said as the fox looked away with a small blush

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Maybe her coloring?" The Auditor commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Well, that's an easier question to answer soldier boy, just go and do what makes happy, you will know what it is when you see it.", Nera said with a calm smile.

"Look at my partner here, who would have know she loves lemon flavor candies?" the jackal said as the fox looked away with a small blush.

John felt as if he was stupid for not knowing any of these things. He had never been on a vacation, had no hobbies, he just worked. Whether it was saving the galaxy or being a cop, that was basically the highlight of his entire life.

"So... I guess I'll go... walking around then.", John awkwardly said as he began to leave.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Here, I'll tag along with you." Rumia smiled as her sword disappeared: it must've been made out of darkness too. "Can't hurt to have someone to talk to, right?"

Lansing Brothers' Water Sport Hut

They decided on banana boat. Yuuka went and rented a surfing board and a 2-hour quick lesson.
                          "Alright, my name is Justin Lansing, and I'm going to teach you how to surf in 2 hours." One of the tan, muscular guys, Justin, introduced himself. "Do you know how to swim?"
                          "Yeah, I've swam before." Yuuka answered.
                          "Good. Then this is going to go by fast." Justin prepared his own surfing board. "First of all, we're going to familiarize ourselves with the wave. Lay down on your surfing board and just float with the waves..."

"...Cyclone Harry is going to be around the vicinity of Hawaiian Islands. The storm will not hit the island itself, but the waves will be turbulent, especially in Oahu region..." A radio message aired, and the other Lansing brother heard it.
                          "Ladies and gentlemen, we have to hurry. There's going to be a storm soon."
                          "A storm?" Utsuho asked. "Then we need to hurry. Let's go!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Sport Hut

"A storm will make it more interesting." Mima said. "But let's go, just in case."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

This is John's memory. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kg3yxNsSzk It is 00:27 to 00:39.)

Yukari's Resort

"Here, I'll tag along with you." Rumia smiled as her sword disappeared: it must've been made out of darkness too. "Can't hurt to have someone to talk to, right?"

"True.", John said, welcoming Rumia's presence on his trip.

"I was thinking of maybe going to the beach."

The beach reminded him of his mother. When he was a child, 4 or 5 years old, his mother took him to the beach.

John was playing in the sand, when suddenly, two Pelican ships flew overhead. John looked over and simply watched as they flew by, smiling as they flew off.

"John.", his mother called out.

John looked over and saw his mother.

She was wearing a blue dress and a pink scarf.

John remembered that she was kind and smelled of soap, and that she had large eyes, a straight nose and full lips.

That was his only memory of her, nothing else.

"So, let's go.", John said as he walked down to the beach with Rumia.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 05:03 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Rumia kicked the sand as she walked, creating imprints of her foot on the ground. "I heard you were living in Yukari's resort with her. How is she, as a person, not a Youkai?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X