Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S. S. Dominica

"The ship will depart Honolulu in 10 minutes..."
    "Then here." Youmu handed Yuyuko a small cellular phone. "That's a cellphone. An eccentric shopkeeper in Kourindou gave it to me, Yuyuko-sama, use that to keep in touch with me."

Concord, California

"Here we are." The farmer boy announced, and Iku got off the tractor to find a red barn and a giant metal silo standing parallel to each other. The ground was lacking pavement and care, with gravel and random stone threatening any conventional tires. A dirt road to the back of the barn led to the fields of potatoes.
    "This is... very quaint." Iku couldn't think of any better word than quaint. "This is all very new to me."
    "Lemme guess, you're a Character, right?" The farmer boy confirmed. "What can you do?"
    "Well I can do a bit of this..."

"Holy shit, that's amazing!" The farmer boy shouted in awe. "You must be a God or something right?"
    "Well... not quite..."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Darkness can be used for all kinds of things. In fact i can't really think of anything you can't use it for." DiZ then laughed at his own joke.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Then you might as well test that. When driving, there is a one in one-hundred chance of crashing while driving safely. But what if that one percent acts? I will gladly help you train in combative training. If you can use darkness as a weapon, then you sure as hell can overcome it.", Huey said.

"I'll consider it.", John said.

"Where can I find you if I decide to do so?", John asked.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

S.S. Dominica; Yuyuko

"... just come back home. I will be back in Hakugyokurou by tomorrow night. Prove to me that you are more reliable than that Youki."

I took the cellphone and took off.

"And mind you that I will not forget that 'trying to seduce men' comment. If you come back safely, then maybe I won't punish you."

I flew off, hoping for the best for both of us.

Waikiki Beach; Huey

"Well, actually, I'll go wherever you guys go. I've no where to go, really. I spent a majority of my time here on this world wandering. You have a new member to your party. Just don't expect me to be indoors or anything. I lost my wheel chair and kinda broke it while rushing out. I'll be in the Pupa as of now as it is my new body. My name is Dr. Emmerich Huey. What is yours?"
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-22-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Realm of darkness

No one saw thar thw fox and the jackal emtered the lands of darkness searching for aqua withe scent on the note she wrote

Renamon used her hearing and smelling senses since the realm was indeed a place of trickery

(electricity died in the neighborhood, just got minimal signal)
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, actually, I'll go wherever you guys go. I've no where to go, really. I spent a majority of my time here on this world wandering. You have a new member to your party. Just don't expect me to be indoors or anything. I lost my wheel chair and kinda broke it while rushing out. I'll be in the Pupa as of now as it is my new body. My name is Dr. Emmerich Huey. What is yours?", Huey asked.

"Master Chief Petty Officer, Spartan-117, John.", John replied.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"John, eh? You're pretty popular. You're from Halo, right? They say your game was one of the best of it's time. I'm from a game called Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I was... fairly popular in my time."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"John, eh? You're pretty popular. You're from Halo, right? They say your game was one of the best of it's time. I'm from a game called Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I was... fairly popular in my time.", Huey asked.

"I suppose so.", John said.

John was still a little shaken up by the battle. John just wanted the voices out of his head.
                  sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Just call me DiZ. I don't really use my name anymore"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Just call me DiZ. I don't really use my name anymore.", Diz said.

"Ok.", John said as he nodded.
                      sigpic

Comment

"So, John, where are you headed next?"

Comment

Realm of darkness

Around Renamon there were lots of trees and vegatation. It looked like someone had just thrown them there. These was also a few human bodies, tough they looked mostly dead.
                          Suddenly a heart rises up from one of the bodies and become a heartless while the body whiter away.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"So, John, where are you headed next?", Huey asked.

"I need to find everyone and see if they are okay. Then, I'm going with Yukari and Rumia to train.", John said.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Great. I'll be waiting here, out of sight. We don't want a little kid to find me and try to sell me off. I'd have to scare the little guy away by moving... bah, I'm rambling. You just go on ahead. I'll be here."

Comment

S. S. Dominica

"Alright." Youmu said, bowing as Yuyuko left.
                                "She is much cuter when she's angry." Youmu said to herself as she turned around. The waves were turbulent, but should be fine for a large ship like this. "Now, I wonder if I can practice swordplay somewhere..."

Japan - USA

"So, let me get this straight." Aya asked. "You want me to host a game show about people falling in water for a chance to win fifty-thousand dollars?"
                                "That's right." The producer nodded. "It's called Wipeout Season 2, and we're having you be the host because, well, we saw that viral video you posted on Youtube."
                                "The video was nothing more than the Tengu buddies goofing around. How did that get viral?" Aya frowned in disbelief.
                                "Well, that's what the folks like. Getting millions of views is easy when they see you goof around."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X