X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 408

Dante had finished getting changed into his clothes. He then sheathes the Rebellion, and holsters the Ebony & Ivory. He then proceeds to jump out of his room window. Thanks to his demonic strength, and reflexes he was able to land safely without any harm. He then quickly runs into the lobby and sees Komachi waiting for him. "Hey Komachi let's go!" He said as he runs back out into the storm.
    Last edited by Mega134; 06-22-2013, 07:04 PM.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Great. I'll be waiting here, out of sight. We don't want a little kid to find me and try to sell me off. I'd have to scare the little guy away by moving... bah, I'm rambling. You just go on ahead. I'll be here.", Huey said.

"Ok.", John said.

John then turned his attention to Yukari.

"Did you get everybody? I wanted to know, so then I don't miss anybody. I'm going to see if everyone is alright.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Eh, Voltar, that you?" Vinnie asked.

"Ah, Vinnie, my boy, vhat a surprise to see you here, you little scoundrel." Voltar responded.

Vinnie chuckled. " Same here, Brains."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Realm of darkness

Nera saw the heartless and leaped to it --These beings took their time to appear, we got to move fast-- she said knocking out the heartless

Renamon focused on the path and sent a barrage of diamond storm --Quickly, over here-- she said running through the clean path as the jackal followed her
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lobby; Komachi

"You idiot. The threat already passed. But the storm is still there, so..."

I ran outside while dragging the half-demon.

"Why don't we make use of the storm? Not like I need to swim. Plus, my good time for the beach has been stolen."

With all my might, I threw Dante towards the path of the next big wave.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"They're inside, mad because they couldn't eat their Crepe." Yukari motioned. "Rumia was looking for you in your bedroom."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"They're inside, mad because they couldn't eat their Crepe." Yukari motioned. "Rumia was looking for you in your bedroom."

"Thank you.", John said as he walked over to his bedroom.

"What did you need me for?", John asked Rumia.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Idaho; Ocelot

Screw that. Too freaky for a guy like me. I'd rather kick back and see what I can do.

While the others proceeded, I slipped back outside. Albeit, I haven't the slightest clue as to where I am other than Idaho. But I'll find out soon.

Metal Gear Hangar, Base 2; Volgin

Finally, after two days, it's finished. My new metal gear is finally complete.

I went back to my office and closed the door to the hangar. I went to Gate's base.

"Gate! Are you still here?"

Comment

Somewhere in Egypt

It was a blazingly hot day in the middle of the desert. A exacavation crew was digging into the sands, and the very tip of a seemingly huge metal structure was being uncovered. The one leading the operation was the Auditor.

"How is progress going?" The Auditor asked one of the workers.

"Decent. Progress is going to be slow, considering the size of what we are uncovering." the worker responded.

"That is adaquate." The Auditor said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Realm of darkness

Nera started to slow down and renamon stopped too --what's wrong Nera?-- she asked

-- I can feel someone, its faint, that person has been here for a long time-- the jackal said eyes closed and continued --I can make us reach the person faster, we just need to yse the darkness as a power--

Renamon was worried --I don't know.. We are surrounded by darkness itself-- she said

--Like the time we were in Giratina's realm, here is kind of similar, trust me-- Nera said holding her mate's paw as they absorbed enough darkness to enhance their energies but in a safe level controlled by the jackal --Come on, we got a friend to save-- she said as they ran to the person's aura
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of darkness

As the the duo travels farther and farther into the Realm of Darkness, the terrain became less and less varied.
                        After traveling for some time there is only pitch black darkness around them, they can't even see each other.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Rumia was sitting on John's bed when John entered the room, asking:
                          "What did you need me for?"
                          "Your training, of course!" Rumia got up from the bed... rather hastily. "Okay, turn the lights off."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of darkness

The land slowly disappeared and end up into nothingness

The fox and jackal didn't stop as they kept going further thanks to their natural instincts

Renamon was calm with her hearing, smelling and touch senses in total alert as Nera was using her aura vision to see their target and themselves

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Your training, of course!" Rumia got up from the bed... rather hastily. "Okay, turn the lights off."

John did as he was told and turned the lights off.

Thanks to one of his augments, his eyes adjusted in two seconds, allowing him to see clearly in the dark, due to the tiniest traces of light still being around.

"Now what?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Then Rumia asked a very simple, almost childish question. She put up her hand up, which displayed 2 fingers. "How many fingers am I holding?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X