X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"How many fingers am I holding?", Rumia asked.

"Two.", John answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

John could see her fingers almost as clear as day.
    Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 08:42 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Realm of darkness

Suddenly something extremely big jumps onto Renamon while it hits Nera with it's big hands.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Underground Lab - Base 2

As Volgin entered Gate's lab it is a total mess. As though something just came through and destroyed everything. Gate can be seen in his battle armor, heavily damaged. A large cut can be seen on his chest looking as though it was cut by some sort of beam weapon. The cut is deep enough to see Gate's internal systems.

Gate is still standing, though heavily injured he slowly walks to his computer which has a large hole in the screen and the control panel smashed in. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He cursed as he turns to Volgin. Gate's face shows pain, intense rage, and most of all... confusion?

Comment

"... What happened? Dammit, what happened, man?!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Okay." Rumia then raised the other hand, which... "looked" like... three fingers. "How about now?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Dante just shrugs his shoulders at Komachi's comment. "Damn. I'm always late to the party." He said as all of a sudden he is tossed into the water. As he hits the wave he is dragged under. After a few failed attempts at resurfacing due to the intense waves he finally manages to get above the surface of the water.

"What was that for!?" He exclaimed as he looks at Komachi.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Okay." Rumia then raised the other hand, which... "looked" like... three fingers. "How about now?"

"Ahh... It looks like three.", John said.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Underground Lab - Base 2

"Do you think I know!? I was working on Nightmare Zero when suddenly he woke up without warning! He then started to wreck my entire lab. I tried calling you but he destroyed my computer. So then I tried to take care of him myself, but he was too fast and he almost cut me in half! Now Nightmare Zero is on the loose, and he took the new Nightmare Soul as well!" Yelled Gate as he collapses to the ground from the damage. "I don't have a clue what happened to him... it's as though it was being controlled by something."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Wrong!" Rumia laughed as she smacked John on the head with the other hand. The finger number on the hand that Rumia showed John turned to four.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Wrong!" Rumia laughed as she smacked John on the head with the other hand. The finger number on the hand that Rumia showed John turned to four.

Luckily for John, he had his helmet on, but he was still shocked that she slapped him.

"I take it that you're using darkness manipulation?", John finally asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

Realm if darkness

The big creature grabbed a hold of the fox who used hwr claws to slash its nody

The jackal received the punch and jumped towards the creature finding her partner

-- Whatever this thing is got in the wrong place and time to disturb me-- Nera growled as she used an aura sphere in the creature's arm freeing Renamon

The vixen didn't hestate and pulled the jackal out od the creature's reach and both of them sensed it preparing their attacks
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"On the... This... Gate! Take whatever protocall you need to. I will handle this my own way."

I took off my coat revealing a red suit lined with wiring.

"Do whatever is necessary."

Waikiki Beach, Hawaii

"Hell, you know I'm bored to death and so are you! C'mon, lighten up!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yup." Rumia smiled as she turned the light back on. "The darkness inside you, and inside me, is arcane. They have magic quality inside that cannot be dissipated by science."
                            "Remember when you used the darkness to form objects?" Rumia asked. "Well you can also use it as a secondary shield when your primary shield from your suit fails, like this."

Rumia expanded the dark core within her to create a sphere of impenetrable darkness where the outside cannot see the inside and the inside cannot see the outside.
                            "This sphere can be used multiple ways." Rumia continued. "You can surprise opponents by hurling it at them. You can cover yourself into the night. You can blind entities near you, allies or enemies. The versatility is amazing."
                            "Let's try. This requires you to reach into your heart, grab the core, and expand it... Hmm, think as if you're searching through a chest full of things. You're looking for darkness. You grab it with your mind, and then project it, so that the darkness expands all the way outside."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of darkness

The heartless then reformed behind them silently and striked from behind.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Realm of darkness

The sound of the attack alerted the duo's senses, they evaded it and sent a diamond storm and an aura sphere
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X