X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Can't post images cuz of phone. I'll post url-images, tell me if they don't work.)
    Room 508 - Hotel

Yuuka was engrossed in research when Utsuho came out of the bathroom, swimsuits and beach ball ready.

http://www.donmai.us/posts/955590

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the beach with us too?" Utsuho asked Yuuka. "You're missing out..."
    "I'm deaaaaad sure." Yuuka mumbled. "Actually, I need to step out too. Coffee calls for me."
    "Maybe you should wear swimsuits too-"
    "No."
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-17-2013, 02:34 AM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac went all the way up to the roof and got ready to fly with his experimental propulsion system.

"I really hope I don't die.", Isaac said to himself as he was moments away from ignition.

Isaac hovered 100 feet above the building and set his thrusters to their experimental setting.

He then flew off like a rocket as he reached Mach 1.

(Holy sh*t!!!)

As he reached higher and higher speeds he then began to panic more and more, eventually reaching Mach 4.

(TOOFASTTOOFASTTOOFASTTOOFAST!!!)

Isaac shut off his thrusters, but was still flying through the air, eventually leaving the island.

He shifted his weight and fired his thrusters at maximum setting, causing him to slow down and sending him in the opposite direction.

(Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick.), Isaac thought as he eventually made it to the entrance of the Engi-con building.

Isaac landed, opened up his helmet, and threw up in the nearest garbage can.

(I'm never changing directions like that again), Isaac thought as he looked over to see Nitori and Lt. Trelawney walking towards him.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii
        _________

"No need to thank me! I'm just being nice." He said with a smile, though his smile is broken when a beach ball hits him in the face, causing him to fall back. "Who threw that!?" He said as he jumps back up.

Inventory

"Why would someone so young like you be here? This place obviously seems a little too dangerous for someone like you don't you think?" Said Model X as he looks at the bullet holes in the wall.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Nice landing." Nitori smirked. "I saw that."
          "That was-" EVE couldn't control it. Her metallic laughter bleeped and cackled. "Too funny."

"Ah, the crystal seems to be working." Yukari gap'd out in a cadual clothing, parasol and basket in hand. "I was going to the beach too. I have a penthouse and everything you guys could've stayed in, and you choose to throw your money away in a hotel like this."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Entrance to the Inventory

Koishi knocked on the door in a pattern, and a little camera popped out.

"Oh, it's the satori, and she comes with a floating paper-weight. How joyful." came the all too noticable voice of GLaDOS.

"Where's Winslow?" Koishi asked.

"He is off doing things that sadly do not involve people flying through the air at a high velocity into a 20 foot pool of a mixture of moon rocks and arsenic. I am managing for him." GlaDOS explained, the door opening.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Model X is a little annoyed at GLaDOS's comment. "I am not a paperweight. I am a Biometal. Model X to be precise."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, you didn't really say anything about that before.", John said in a casual tone.

"Anyway, why did you want me to call you?", John asked.

Engi-con Building - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Nice landing." Nitori smirked. "I saw that."
                "That was-" EVE couldn't control it. Her metallic laughter bleeped and cackled. "Too funny."

"That's not- *BLUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHH!!!*, Isaac let out more of his breakfast before he could finish talking.

He barely managed to make it into the garbage can.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

GlaDOS dropped down from the ceiling, right in front of Model X.

"Then let me correct myself. Sentient paper-weight. I think that's much, much more descriptive, don't you think?" GlaDOS taunted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Disgusting." EVE beeped.
                    "That's not nice." Nitori laughed uneasily. "Come on, you, we don't want to be late."

"When you fought Ansem and won... He transferred the so-called darkness inside you..." Yukari started. "But that is not only darkness. It is also madness. Insanity. He wants you to grow insane, crazy enough to lose all sense and logic."
                    "It is impossible to prevent madness: we have it all, within us. What is possible is to control the madness, to harness its power during battle."
                    "I will help you attain that ability to control your darkness through training regime, if you want. You are free to say No, of course."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

A laugh came from near Yukari and John.

"Madness, you say?" came a voice. It was the Auditor.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah, how nice of you to join us." Yukari casually smiled. "I was just about to try to find you and talk you into helping me train John."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Disgusting." EVE beeped.
                          "That's not nice." Nitori laughed uneasily. "Come on, you, we don't want to be late."

"Okay.", Isaac said in a tired tone as his face regained some of it's color.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"When you fought Ansem and won... He transferred the so-called darkness inside you..." Yukari started. "But that is not only darkness. It is also madness. Insanity. He wants you to grow insane, crazy enough to lose all sense and logic."
                          "It is impossible to prevent madness: we have it all, within us. What is possible is to control the madness, to harness its power during battle."
                          "I will help you attain that ability to control your darkness through training regime, if you want. You are free to say No, of course.", Yukari explained.

"I'll do it. I'll take the training. I said that I wouldn't turn out like him, and I meant it. When do we get started?", John asked.

"Oh, also, do you have my armor? I would really like it back."

"Madness, you say?" came a voice. It was the Auditor.

"Ah, how nice of you to join us." Yukari casually smiled. "I was just about to try to find you and talk you into helping me train John."

"Aren't you that guy that killed Tricky?", John asked.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-17-2013, 02:45 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Well, he was in my way." The Auditor said.

"And why, may I ask, would you ask ME for help?" The Auditor asked, leaning on his sword like a cane.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I'm sorry, that was a bad lie." Yukari confessed. "I just wanted to see what would be your expression."
                              "If you're here to interrupt any of the guests in this hotel, I would advise you not to. I alreadt gap'd every solution and getaways except "leave the hotel without any naughty deeds." If you're going to use your Impahbabilidie Drive(mockingly spoken) to stop me, I would also advise you not to. I am the epitome of improbability. No mere trickery can stop me."
                              "Well, John, if you're ready, hop down the gap I made in front of you. Your armor will be at the destination."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, John, if you're ready, hop down the gap I made in front of you. Your armor will be at the destination.", Yukari said.

John did as he was told and jumped in...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X