X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realm of Darkness
    As the duo stay for longer and longer in the Realm of Darkness they begin to forget things.
    How they came here, why they came here, how to leave and why to leave at first.
    Suddenly a dark Corridor swallows the Heart they were carrying.

Where Nothing Gathers
    "Project: Kingdom Hearts have just begun"
    "Excellent, make sure they destroy lots of Heartless"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Realm of Darkness

"Hey.. did you know why we were running for.. your friend?" Nera asked infeed forgetting their reasons to be in those lands

"I.. wait, why were we here? there was an important reason.." Renamon said holding her head

Still trying to remember, the fox gripped both her digivice and.. a note? she looked at the note saying something about a man called Xehanort and a controlled guy called Terra, but what strucked her was the person who wrote the note

"Aqua.. I think I know.. that per-" suddenly she looked at the digivice as it started to vibrate, she looked at the data stored in it. "Thank the gods for data saves..") she thought looking as the information got copied from the device to her memories

In a mere moment she remembered everything "Dammit! Nera, I now remember why we are here, we must recue Aqua the keyblader, we have been here for like 2 months, we must endure this realm's tricks because it is trying to absorb us, just focus in one thing, follow the scent and keep your will strongly guarded"

"Come on brain.. don´t play tricks on me.. Gah!" Nera growled in pain as she tried to remember but calmed down, "Ok.. I´ll trust you Renamon, just.. keep me on the right path, ok?" she asked as the fox nodded

The duo kept searching for Aqua, willing their way to don´t lose to that wretched place, with time they reached a different place to the others in the realm
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Where Nothing Gathers
        "You have to go and place yourself within their group. From there you will tell us everything that happens"
        Another person then teleproted out of the chamber

Realm of Darkness
        After wandering the Realm of Darkness for some time they found a place where there was just one road leading down to a round platform, in the middle lay Aqua unconscious.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Realm of darkness

Finally finding the blue haired, Nera took care of the heartless as Renamon started to give some energy from her digivice to the unconscious girl

"Come on Aqua.. don´t give up" she said lifting the girl

"Looks like your barrier idea is working fine, the heartless can´t reach us" Nera said now close to the other two
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Aqua's eyes are a golden amber like color, but you can't see because of the darkness)
            Realm of Darkness

After receiving some energy Aqua finally woke up. "Ahh, where am I? Wait, I remember now.
            I got stuck in the Realm of Darkness after fighting Master Xehanort."
            Aqua then sat up to face the vixen.
            "How did you get here?"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Realm of darkness

Renamon finally let some air out of her system as Aqua woke up "You wouldn´t believe it, but what matters is that we must take you out of this realm, Nera how´s that idea you got going?"

The jackal was meditating as her energy was gathering up "In only a minute or two I will get it done, i got the materials needed for the portal" she said as she took out a small orb called griseous orb

Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of Darkness

"Wait, I know a way out". Aqua then summoned a Corridor of Darkness in front of them.
                "In here." Aqua then walked in.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Realm of darkness

The jackal looked at the portal "Interesting ability of yours Aqua, and quite handy" Nera said looking at the blue haired, yet she noticed something odd in the keyblader.

"Well then, I hope you can take the three of us to John´s location" Renamon asked explaining the location, she also felt something odd in Aqua and made a quick gesture to Nera who agreed

Spoiler:

Comment

(you can see Aqua's eye color now as there is light)
                    Yukari's resort

After walking trough the corridor they found them self at Yukari's resort.
                    "Ah, the fresh air. I never though i would see any light in my whole life again"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's resort

Finally back at the human world, Renamon noticed clearly Aqua´s eyes "One moment, stay there Aqua" She focused on the eyes´different color

Your eyes changed to amber, they are like your friend Terra" the fox said rather worried

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's resort

"Must be a side affect of being in the Realm of Darkness for so long. 11 years i was trapped down there.
                        I'm sure it's nothing special"
                        . Aqua then looked up for the other.
                        "Com on, let's go find the others"
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon thought about it, but nodded "Ok, John is suppoed to be in that house over there" she said and then faced Aqua

"Look, Terra had the same eyes as you, and he was acting really strange, im just worried about your well being, ok?" the fox explained her worries hoping the keyblader woould understand

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's resort

"It's fine"

Aqua then ran into the house looking for John.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John was still sleeping until he heard a noise downstairs.

He got up and put his normal clothes on, careful not to make any noise.

Once that was done, John grabbed his pistol from underneath his pillow and headed downstairs.

"Hello?", John called out as he reached the bottom of the stairs.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's resort
                                "John!" Aqua yelled out as she leapt forwards and hugged him.
                                "11 years i was trapped there. Just think about that"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X