Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 408

Dante lifts his head up and looks at Komachi

"Sure... *hic!*" Said Dante as he drinks the last bit of Sake.

Brisbane, Australia

Vergil had been in the area around the van as he looks up and sees a large flying machine. He quickly puts his hand on the Yamato as he goes into a defensive position.
    Last edited by Mega134; 06-24-2013, 01:16 AM.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Stand down! I wish not to harm you any longer!"

Dante's Room, Hotel; Komachi

"So, listen... You... Are a fun guy... And ya know what? I like you. Yea, I like ya. Not just in any way, I mean in THAT way. Yea. Pretty shocking, huh? But don't tell me when I'm sober, or I'll kick yer ass and send ya to hell... Hmhm... Good night, half-demon."

I went out like a light after that.

Comment

Room 408

Dante listened to what Komachi said just now. "What does she mean by THAT *hic!* way? Eh I'm gonna sleep." He says as he falls asleep on his bed.

Brisbane, Australia

Vergil takes his hand off the Yamato.

"Identify yourself then."
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Brisbane, Australia

"Ah, so you're the one with the sword. Your combative skills are quite admired."

Comment

Brisbane, Australia

"Flattery will only get you so far. Now identify yourself before I cut that machine of yours in two!" Said Vergil as he places his hand on the Yamato again.

Comment

"A bold one, made of stone. Very well. I don't want to make the same mistake as I did last time. I am colonel Volgin."

"Colonel Volgin?!"

A voice came from the van. Snake!

"Ah, Snake! Long time, no see!"

"What are you doing here? And why are you on a Chrysalis?! That is out of your generation, you died long before that thing was made!"

"I'll answer your questions later! For now, we have to leave Australia! The authorities are coming and we need to take off now!"

Comment

Waikiki-Beach

X was at the beach when he turned his head to the left. In the distance he saw a odd machine. He slowly walks up to the machine and looks at it. "What is this thing..."

Comment

Waikiki Beach, Hawaii; Pupa

Presence detected. Readying combat precautions.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

X quickly sees the machine move, it seems as though it is targeting X. Quickly X gets his X-Buster ready and aims it at the Pupa.

Comment

"AI Self-defense mode activated. Firing boosters."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

X quickly backs up. "I don't mean any harm! Please stand down! I don't want to fight!"

Comment

"Processing... Processed. State your business for pointing a... Analyzing... Analyzed. Cannon at the machine."

There was a voice from within.

"Guh... Huh?! Oh, no! I accidentally pushed the self defense watch-out mode! Full manual!"

The robot stopped and it's light turned blue.

"Heheh, sorry. I hope nothing bad happened. Say... You look like a character. What's your name?"

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"My name is Mega Man X. I was just on the beach when I saw your machine. Then it just started attacking me. I was only acting out of self defense."

Comment

Beach

Koishi skipped along the beach, and saw X and the odd machine, and decided to come closer and investigate.

"Hmm. Hey X, what'cha think that big thing is?" Koishi asked Model X as she walked toawrds it.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 06-24-2013, 03:38 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Well, same here. This thing here is called the Pupa, the first of the 'butterfly' series of metal gear. Say, wait... Did you say 'megaman?'"

Comment

Working...
                                X