X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s Resort

"Thats when I disagree, everything can be used to a certain point, too much light and you can become a puritan who will reject everything and too much darkness will make you a violent berzerker, the balance between them give benefits of both and none of the cons" Renamon said finishing her apple
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If you had trained under my master it would have been the other way around. You would have been cherished for controlling light and shunned for darkness.", Aqua told John.

"Perhaps. How I see it, I need to learn how to control the Darkness before it has a chance to control me. I know it's risky, but it's for the best. That being said, I need to also learn to master the power of light. How I see it, Darkness and Light are two sides of the same coin. You can't have one without the other. It reminds me of what I told X, it's not exactly our job to completely destroy evil and darkness. It will always be there. It's our job to make sure that it doesn't disrupt the balance though. It's something I learned long ago.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"But what about light? I don´t know if you have noticed, but the darkness is always the bad side, yes there have been dark power evils, but where is it said that the darkness is entirely evil? and what about the light users who are also evil? how come there is no record about any being of light who was evil? everything needs its pair to exist, so why the light is the good and the dark the bad?" Nera said with some disgust
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"But what about light? I don´t know if you have noticed, but the darkness is always the bad side, yes there have been dark power evils, but where is it said that the darkness is entirely evil? and what about the light users who are also evil? how come there is no record about any being of light who was evil? everything needs its pair to exist, so why the light is the good and the dark the bad?" Nera said with some disgust.

"Sorry to offend. It's just that more often than not, evil people like dark things that go bump in the night. It doesn't necessarily mean that all darkness is evil, it just means that the majority is evil. Vice versa with light.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well I think that's anough arguing. So what do we do now?
            I can't really think of anything"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well I think that's enough arguing. So what do we do now? I can't really think of anything.", Aqua said.

"I'm going back to bed. I keep getting woken up and I need all the sleep I can get. Today's been... chaotic.", John said as he stood up.
              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Nera fell asleep on the chair, but was pulled by Renamon "We are going to rest too, we keptr running nonstop so we are extremely taxed, enjoy your night"

Wuth that the fox and the jackal went to their bedroom for a well deserved rest

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"We are going to rest too, we kept running nonstop so we are extremely taxed, enjoy your night.", Renamon said.

"I hope I can. Goodnight everyone.", John said as he walked upstairs.

John went to his room and laid in bed.

He didn't care if he was still wearing his clothes, he just wanted to sleep.

After a couple of minutes, John drifted away to sleep.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Aqua walked after the other to a bedroom she could sleep in.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Hello Miss Flandre." Meiling greeted Flandre who came back from the Human Village accompanied by Sakuya. "What did they talk about in the meeting?"
                      "I don't know and I don't care!" Flandre pouted, still angry from Kaguya's taunt. "Where's Patchouli! I wanna play Minecraft again!"
                      "The gap Youkai is proposing a sort of 'call to arms'. She thinks that Gensokyo is going o be attacked soon." Sakuya explained.
                      "An attack?" Meiling gasped. "Well, no matter what happens, I will defend this mansion!"
                      "Of course." Sakuya smiled. "Come in when I call you for dinner."

Eientei

"Dante... I can meet Dante..." Kaguya chanted as she locked herself into her own gamers' paradise, but a thought went through Kaguya's mind.
                      "Wait! What if Yukari was just showing me where Dante is, and she doesn't actually know him?" Kaguya doubted, and then she remembered: Komachi sleeping with Dante... Her sweet Dante.
                      "Why was that Shinigami there?" Kaguya raged, rolling on her bed in a fit of fury.

Moriya Shrine

"A call to arms?" Suwako asked as she nibbled on her late dinner. "You mean, we're going on a war?"
                      "Yes, to an extent." Kanako nodded.
                      "Who are we going against?" Sanae inquired. "The Koumakan? The tengus? The Buddhists?"
                      "The enemy we'll be fighting may be someone from the other world." Kanako replied. "I've heard of something like this before: I think it was someone named Yumemi messing around in Gensokyo for science."
                      "Well, we're gods, so we don't have to worry about anything, right?" Suwako laughed, but Kanako sensed something larger... something more vile, behind all this.
                      "We need to be vigilant. That's for sure." Kanako responded. "As long as I stand on this mountain, Gensokyo will not fall."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-24-2013, 10:32 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits

"Welcome back, Utsuho!" Rin greeted Utsuho as the hell raven dropped her carriers on the ground. Some animals quickly strolled across, picked the carriers up, and walked away.
                        "Hey, Rin..." Utsuho smiled, tiredness in her eyes. "Where's Satori-sama?"
                        "Satori-sama went out for a business with the Kappa. With Nitori still missing, I think the eco-friendly Ancient City project isn't going as smoothly as she would've liked." Rin answered.
                        "Araa, I see." Utsuho nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go sleep. See you tomorrow!"

Myouren Temple

"...did you see Murasa on her way to Hawaii?"
                        "Yes. She seemed like she was not as willing to work on music as she was before the whole big recording company fiasco, but she went nonetheless."
                        "I see."
                        "What did Yukari talk about in the meeting?"
                        "She is thinking of making an army to defend against some sort of invasion?"
                        "Ridiculous. That's the most BS thing I heard since Mamizou told me about the new convertible chair that turns into a water bottle."

Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum

"Where'd Tojiko go?" Miko asked as she looked around. Where could that vengeful ghost be?
                        "I do not know of her whereabouts." Futo responded. "But have thy not heard? Soga has acquired a new taste in art... I believe it is called... Avant-Garde."
                        "Ah, of course. She must be attending the art class again." Miko sighed. "I shall be in my room, meditating."
                        "Very well."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-24-2013, 11:31 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

...."You have been called upon to serve, you will be trained... and you will become the best we can make of you. You will be the protectors of Earth and all her colonies..."....

...."You don't talk much, do you?...... Chief, I won't pretend to know how you feel. I've lost people I care about, but… never anything like you're going through."....

...."Our duty, as soldiers, is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost."....

...."You say that like soldiers and humanity are two different things. Soldiers aren't machines. We're just people."....

...."... Before this is all over, promise me you'll find out which one of us is the machine."....

John woke up as the sun shined into his eyes.

(Ugh, why won't these dreams go away?), John thought to himself.

Despite him questioning the dreams, John knew why he kept having them. He always regarded himself as just a soldier.

That was simply what he was raised for.

Yes, he knew that he was wrong, but how can one change something that they have believed all their life?

John got out of bed, and went downstairs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

As John went downstairs, the fox was seeing the sky through a window

"Can´t sleep, right?" she asked him

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Can´t sleep, right?", Renamon asked John.

"I tried, but I keep having dreams.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Something has been bothering you, they will keep going until you deal with what is causing so much trouble to you" Renamon suggested throwing him an apple

"Eat it so you can wake up, then come outside, we are sparring and no armor, just flesh and bone" the fox said going outside

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X