X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waikiki Beach

"Yes, my name is Mega Man X, my friends call me X though. Successor of the original Mega Man, and creation of Dr. Thomas Light."

Comment

Beach

"Soo, it's a mech-like thing?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"A succesor, huh? Looks like they upgraded. I remember Megaman was my favorite game in my days... But enough about me. I'm just waiting for John's final test."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Not exactly. Where I'm from Mechaniloids is a term used to describe any machine with a AI below that of the average Reploid, and usually are more mechanical and robotic than a more human like Reploid." Said Model X as he floats to Koishi. "Remember to MegaMerge in case that machine is maverick."

X looks up at Huey and the Pupa. "I assure you that I am a completely different machine." Said X as he hears Huey mention John. "Wait did you say John? Big tall guy, green armor?"

"

Comment

"How insulting! I will assure you that the Pupa has an above average AI and will not go maverick, assuming that maverick means haywire."

"Wait did you say John? Big tall guy, green armor?"

"So you know him as well?"

Comment

Beach

"It's fine, X." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I worked with him and a few other characters in taking out Base 3 of the Neo Yakuza. I met him on the streets of Japan along with the characters known as Aqua, Yuuka, and Renamon. I came here with them on vacation along with my friend Axl. My friend Zero is also here, but I heard he got heavily damaged.

Mega Man X turns to Koishi and Model X.

"It's fine what?" Said Mega Man X as Model X flies up to X. "She was talking to me." Replied Model X.
                Last edited by NeoFox; 06-24-2013, 03:58 AM.

Comment

"Wait, you were responsible for base 3? Oh no. That means that they may or may not have you in their sights. Be cautious."

Comment

Beach

"I was. Sorry for the confusion." Koishi said.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Firing Boosters."

John's eyes shot open as he awoke.

John got out of bed and looked out the window.

(What the?... Oh, great. Don't tell me that he thought that I was going to help him test it today... I'd better get dressed.)

John walked downstairs, donned his armor, grabbed his guns, and headed outside.

Waikiki Beach

John sprinted towards the group on the beach at 60 mph, kicking up sand as he went.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Yea well I kinda wish I didn't... when I was there I met someone who was like me... someone who did not want to fight... but still did for her friends...I hope she is okay..." Said X as he lowers his head.

Comment

Beach

"Oh, hey, it's the big guy!" Koishi said as she saw John.

Comment

"Huh? The Pupa is detecting a presence coming at a fast pace. Be ready. Ready self-defense systems."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

John stopped as he approached the Pupa.

"You know, when I said that I'd help you test it, I thought you meant tomorrow.", John said to Huey as he stopped in front of the giant AI machine.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

"John? You're pretty fast. And the test was tomorrow. I just accidentally set the Pupa to AI self-defense positions, and, well, your friends set it off. Say, is what your friends saying true? Did you actually destroy base 3?"

Comment

Working...
                                X