Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

"Hiya John!" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"John? You're pretty fast. And the test was tomorrow. I just accidentally set the Pupa to AI self-defense positions, and, well, your friends set it off. Say, is what your friends saying true? Did you actually destroy base 3?", Huey asked.

"Yes. We blew it up.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hiya John!" Koishi said.

"Hi.", John said in a friendly tone to Koishi.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Thn I hope you don't like staying around in a certain place for too long. You'll be lucky if ypthey ignore you, but it's highly improbable. They might track you down for it. But it doesn't seem like you are having too much trouble related to the neo-yaluza, have you?

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Then I hope you don't like staying around in a certain place for too long. You'll be lucky if they ignore you, but it's highly improbable. They might track you down for it. But it doesn't seem like you are having too much trouble related to the Neo-Yaluza, have you?", Huey asked.

"No. They haven't tracked us at all. Besides, the Neo-Yakuza are the least of my problems.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Ah, good. That must mean that they have a bigger problem on their hands."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Ah, good. That must mean that they have a bigger problem on their hands.", Huey said.

"Perhaps. So, do you want to fight now that I'm here, or do we wait for tomorrow?", John asked.
              sigpic

Comment

"A lot of stuff happened to you, I'd bet. You were. Part of the whole black orb ordeal. You should get some rest."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"A lot of stuff happened to you, I'd bet. You were. Part of the whole black orb ordeal. You should get some rest.", Huey advised John.

"True. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then.", John said to Huey.

John then turned towards X and Koishi.

"Do you guys want to come with me?", John asked them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I'd rather stay here and wait for Zero to get repaired. I'm sorry John." Said X as he walks away.

Model X just looks at X as he walks away. He then turns to Koishi.

Room 506
                    _________

Wily had been working for a long time on Zero's Databanks "Finally! I'm finished!" Said Wily as he stands up. Zero's databanks fully repaired. "I was able to retrieve most of his memories from the past days. Don't be surprised though if he blacks out." Said Wily as he walks to the door.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I'd rather stay here and wait for Zero to get repaired. I'm sorry John." X said as he walked away.

"Just remember, Zero is in Room 506.", John said to X.

Room 506

"I was able to retrieve most of his memories from the past days. Don't be surprised though if he blacks out.", Dr. Wily said as he walked to the door.

"Thank you. Do you know where we could find another body for Zero?", Isaac asked Dr. Wily.
                      sigpic

Comment

Beach

"I'm fine, but thanks for the offer." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 506

"Why don't I just build you one? I have the blueprints still. All I need is just a day and I could get all the materials from my lab. There is after all only a small chance that you could get a body compatible with his AI. If you use just any body you risk losing all his memories. After I get the supplies from my lab I can repair his body completely."

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I'm fine, but thanks for the offer." Koishi said.

"Okay. I'd better be getting back to bed. See you tomorrow.", John said to Koishi as he headed back to Yukari's Resort.

John stripped out of his armor, went upstairs, laid down, and almost immediately fell asleep.

Room 506

"Why don't I just build you one? I have the blueprints still. All I need is just a day and I could get all the materials from my lab. There is after all only a small chance that you could get a body compatible with his AI. If you use just any body you risk losing all his memories. After I get the supplies from my lab I can repair his body completely.", Dr. Wily said.

"Thank you.", Isaac said to Dr. Wily.
                            sigpic

Comment

Room 506

Wily simply nods at Isaac with a small smile. He then motions for Bass to follow. Bass and Wily then leave the room.

Comment

Room 506

Once Dr. Wily left, Isaac looked at Nitori.

"Well, I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow.", Isaac said as he went to Room 505.

Room 505

Isaac took off his suit, laid it in the corner, and plopped on the bed, slowly easing into sleep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X