X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"ASDF" Rumia woke up in a fit of rage after a horrid dream. It was as if a human, whom she used to eat so much, was eating her.
    "Oh it was just a dream. What luck." Rumia laughed nervously as she prepared for the day. Today she should... train John, wait for Yukari's orders, and buy clothes. Maybe.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Eat it so you can wake up, then come outside, we are sparring and no armor, just flesh and bone.", Renamon said as she walked outside.

(I suppose it couldn't hurt to spar with them... It shouldn't hurt that much.)

John quickly ate the apple, then went outside as well.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

As John went outside, the fox was waiting at a safe distance "In this 10 days, we have been using special abilities, weaponry and magic, but there is something that you haven´t trained, will" she said starting a pose of battle

"I want you to attack first, don´t understimate me" Renamon said ready for him
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"I want you to attack first, don´t underestimate me.", Renamon said.

(Okay, John. Be careful. Even without your suit, you're still freakishly strong. Heck, you can still lift over 19 US tons! Just be careful.), John thought to himself as he ran towards Renamon.

It was clear that John was holding back.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Rumia quickly draped on what seemed to be appropriate from Yukari's wardrobe and headed out to find John and Renamon preparing to spar.
            "Guys, make sure not to blow up the entire house. I'm going out to shop." Rumia said farewell as she headed towards the downtown.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

As the spartan ran towards her, Renamon took his hand and took advantage of his speed and weight throwing him to the other side.

First error while fighting, don´t hold back at your enemy, no one is as he or she looks like" she said again in a fighting pose
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John hit the ground hard, making a loud thud.

John quickly got back up and looked at Renamon.

"First error while fighting, don´t hold back at your enemy, no one is as he or she looks like.", Renamon said.

(I wouldn't hold back if I knew that I wouldn't hurt or kill anyone. It doesn't help that all I was taught was kill-moves.)

John thought back to the time when he was 14, when he accidentally killed two people in a boxing match. All it took was one hit.

"Now that I think about it, It's probably not a good idea to spar. Last time I did this, it didn't end well.", John said.
                Last edited by S121; 06-25-2013, 12:28 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

The moment John finished his speech, Renamon ran to him and kicked the back of his leg putting him into a kneeling position

"Second error while fighting, don´t doze off while you are in a battle, only quick reactions" the fox said jumping back to a safe distance from him

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Second error while fighting, don´t doze off while you are in a battle, only quick reactions.", Renamon said.

John was starting to get a little mad now.

(Okay. She wants to fight. Don't hit her too hard.)

John spun on the ground and grabbed Renamon by the foot and pulled her down as well.

John jumped back and landed 10 feet away.

(Ok, John. Nice and easy. No direct hits.)
                    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Falling to the ground, the fox used her paws to calm the hit "I see you are starting to actually practice, lets see how far you go" she said taking a calm breath

suddenly she darted towards the spartan sending quick kicks and punches to his arms and waist sides

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

As John was taking hit after hit, John focused on slowing down his perception of time.

(Even without the suit, you can still react 14 times faster than a normal human. Time to put it to the test.)

John grabbed Renamon's arm and spun closer towards her, then used his momentum to throw her across the "arena".

(Okay, not bad.)

John shrugged off the pain of Renamon's blows, then got into a better fighting position.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Flying towards the other side, the fox landed and again went forward, but this time she zigsaged around the spartan sending small but specific hits on his limbs

"Good strenght indeed, yet how you focus it?" she said punching a nerve on John´s elbow

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Good strength indeed, yet how you focus it?", Renamon asked as she hit a nerve in John's elbow.

"Agh!"

(She's hitting nerve endings. It's starting to hurt... Damn, time to fight...)

John focused on Renamon, then sprang into action.

As she tried to hit another nerve ending, John punched her striking paw.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

The fist came quickly and the paw got it, both of the fighters stood there "Well, look at that, we have similar strenght" Renamon said holding enduring the inertia of John´s punch

The fox gripped the spartan´s hand and headbutted his chest and again backed off away of him

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

When Renamon headbutted John it made an inorganic sound, as if she hit stone covered in skin.

"Hey Renamon? How hard am I allowed to hit?", John asked as he quickly recovered from the blow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X