X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

"You know.. I was waiting for a question like that, use enough strength to free all that stress you got in your system" Renamon said craking her knuckles as the real sparring would begin
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"You know.. I was waiting for a question like that, use enough strength to free all that stress you got in your system.", Renamon said cracking her knuckles as the real sparring would begin.

"It's just that I'm a little scared of killing you... I suppose if worst comes to worst, I have 'Galaxy in a Pot'.", John said as he readied himself for a real spar.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Remember we can´t use special abilities, only fighting skills" Renamon said as she now got prepared and went for a frontal punch
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

As Renamon's punch came towards John, he threw a punch, causing a loud "whistling" as it traveled towards Renamon.

*WHVVVVVV*
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach, Hawaii; Huey

Ah... Morning already?

"Pupa, system check."

"Analyzing... Analyzed. No detected damage."

"Pupa, entity scan."

"Scanning... Scanned. Two detected entities. Analyzing... Analyzed. One ally. Spartan-117 Master Chief John. One unknown entity. Defense hightened."

Unknown? Let me take a closer look...

I got close enough to observe the two fighting at a safe distance. I could go help, but... John can handle this. I'd better keep a close eye though, just in case.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Both fists collided making a trembling sound, even the floor below them made a little crack

Yet the fox didn´t stop there as she used her inertia to slide down grabbing John´s legs tripping him down

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

As John fell, he held his hands at a push-up position.

As soon as his hands touched the ground, John pushed off as hard as he could, cracking the ground and sending him 20 feet into the air, right towards Renamon.

(She can take a hit! As soon as I land on the ground, headbutt.)

John landed right in front of Renamon and sent a headbutt towards her chest.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The fox just put her arms as a shield and felt the headbutt sending her a few feet backwards

"Impressive, how does it feel to free some stress?" Renamon asked but before he could answer her, the vixen ran towards the spartan and took him by his arm and threw him to the floor

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

As John fell to the floor, time slowed down drastically.

Spartan Time kicked in.

John shifted his body to an upright position and landed on his feet, sliding with one hand to the ground.

As soon as he stopped, John ran at Renamon at 50 mph, ready for her to evade.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Seeing that John ran towards her, Renamon didn´t move and punched the ground strongly shaking the floor, and doing a roundhouse kick towards the oncoming spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John saw the kick and quickly reacted.

John threw another punch towards Renamon's shin, this time punching even harder than last time.

*WHVVVVVV*
                        sigpic

Comment

Remnants of Base 2

An African priest in Catholic garb walked through the ruins of what was once Base 2, bible in one hand, a gun in the other. While walking through the wreckage and terminating remaining agents, he was praying. He prayed for those in base 2 who sacrificed themselves as martyr for the greater good of God's work. He prayed for their deaths to not be in vain. But he prayed to not to waver to his other mission in hand.
                          "Volgin has gone rogue." The boss said to him before dispatch. "I want you to track him down and bring me his head."

"...Found him." The African priest, Lucian, stared at his GPS until a small dot appeared near Brisbane. "Let the purge begin. Dear heavenly Father, guide me..."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The punch was going to her leg, but the fox bended her leg and collided her knee to the spartan´s punch, another crumbling went to the floor.

Renamon ducked and did a strong uppercut on John´s chin

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John quickly tried to move his chin out of the way of Renamon's paw, but still got hit.

Using the momentum from leaning back so fast, John did a backflip-kick towards Renamon jaw.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-25-2013, 01:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon let the kick get close enough so she could steel herself to endure the heavy punch sending her backwards

Landing on the floor, the fox faced the spartan "I knew you had inner strenght, but even your augmented body has its limits" she said gesturing the little punches and kicks she made because they hit ligament and movement nerves

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X