X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jungle

The fox quickly faced the mechanical being "I would say my name if you tell me yours first" she said calmly

Nera looked at the robot and felt something odd on him
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I am unit 26543. What would your name be?"

Huey
      "I don't know, but it's worth a shot. I'll fire up the Pupa. It has an entity scanner. You wanna come with on your Mantis?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I don't know, but it's worth a shot. I'll fire up the Pupa. It has an entity scanner. You wanna come with on your Mantis?"

"You bet.", Jason said as he ran off to his Mantis.

Jason hopped inside, attached the neural headband to his head, and activated the Mantis.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jungle

"The nameīs Diana, what brings a technological being to the jungle if I may ask" Renamon said feeling something fishy about the robot
          Nera on the other hand hid herself quickly, yet maintaining track of the robot
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Not much. I am just looking for a man named Spartan-117 Master Chief John. Have you seen him, Diana?"
            Huey
            "Okay, it seems... It went into the forest. Let's go." I said as I went through the forest.

Comment

Jungle

"Masterchief the soldier? what an oddity that a robot is searching for a soldier, the last time I saw him was at a building were many engineers gathered, did you come from there?" the fox asked with a calm tone

The jackal examined the robot with her aura vision, thats when she saw a disturbing thing, it was like heart, but there was nothing (There is something really bad with this thing") she thought making a little gesture so the fox could barely notice

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. My creator was killed in the blast and my human speech patterns are broken, therefore I barely speak english, but I can no longer speak like a human."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Jason stood the Mantis up and followed Huey, prepping his rockets and ammo.

(What could he be doing in the forest?), Jason thought to himself as he caught up to Huey.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jungle

Renamon noticed Neraīs signal"Well then, Im sure I can help you, but I know some people who can help us more, would you like to follow me? she asked

Nera moved in the shadows going first and found both Huey and Jason in their machines, she quickly got on the Pupaīs camera and said silently "Renamon is bringing the robot here, quickly hide

Spoiler:

Comment

Huey
                      I understood the message and stopped.
                      HM
                      "Thank you."

Yes, thank you, you simple little fool. I followed the fox.

Comment

Jungle

Renamon felt the robot eyeing her like ready to stab her back, the duo managed to get on a praire hoping the Nera had something ready

"You know.. there is something I donīt understand, if you are a high quality robot, how come you didnīt find the soldier?"

Meanwhile Nera was hidden on a tree looking at the duo

Spoiler:

Comment

Jungle

Jason put his Mantis into position, behind some trees.

The paint camouflaged the Mantis well.

Just to be safe, Jason also turned off the Mantis and waited.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Unfortunately, the creator didn't install an entity scanner. I am forced to manual tracing. So where are your friends?"

Comment

Jungle

Now that they were at the middle of the praire, Renamon took a stone and threw it like not caring at all, yet the stone hitted the tree Nera was hidding as a signal to attack

"They should be here at any moment, no need to be impatient"

The jackal made a signal to both the scientist and engineer to go for it

Spoiler:

Comment

Jungle

Jason got his signal.

All it took was a split second, a split second for Jason to activate the ignition circuit which led to the always running reactor, which led to the central computer, which led to the AI's feedback module, which led to the mobility and weapon systems.

The Mantis sprang to life and began raining a storm of 20mm HMG/AM rounds, straight at the robot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X