Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

Renamon noticed the hungry mouse girl and went to the kitchen

Nera on the other side went towards Nazrin and greeted her "Hello there, may I join you? my partner over there is preparing something for you"

As soon as she finished her speech, Renamon came with a plate of soup and cooked pasta with tomato sauce on top of it "There you go, some warm meal, I hope you like it" she said putting the plate on the table for Nazrin
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii Airport.

Dante had taken the coins that Komakoma spat out and used them to purchase two tickets for China. "China is a country. It's where my Devil Hunting shop is located due to the heavy amounts of demons and such." Said Dante as he goes to sit down on a bench. "Our flight is in an hour so what do ya wanna do til then?" He asked as he leans his head back.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hawaii

Mima and the yukkkuri approached a small shack located near Yukari's Resort. The door was locked, but Mima produced a key, unlocking it and heading inside. The inside was much large than the shack would hold, a seemingly large alchemical laboratory, with many chemicals, gems, encantations and many other things that would make even a ancient youkai like Yukari or even a god like Suwako or Kanako have their heads spin. Mima put the yukkuri on a table, and produced a odd stone that seemingly kept chaning colors.

"So, what are we doin' here?" the yukkuri asked.

"A experiment. If it doesn't work, nothing will happen. If it works, however, well...let's say I think you'll like it." Mima smiled, putting the stone in between the two points of the crescent, it bobbing up and down gently between them.

"Will it hurt?" the yuukkuri asked.

"Not at all." Mima assured. She tapped the yukkuri on the head with the stone and it started to glow, and seemingly float above the table and make a flash of light blinding Mima and make her turn away for a moment. When she turned back, she smiled. The yukkuri seemingly now had a little body, just like Mima's, with outfit, ghostly tail, and even a little crescent staff. the yukkuri looked down at it's new body and smiled as well.

"Wooow." the yukkuri said in amazement. "I have a body like yours!" the yukkuri almost fell, Mima catching her beforehand.

"You do now." Mima chuckled, and the yukkuri did the same.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... I'll take a cup." Yukari murmured, still tired.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... I'll take a cup." Yukari murmured, still tired.

John walked over and grabbed a cup.

Once he finished preparing the coffee, John brought it over to her.

"Here you go.", John said as he handed her the cup.

"Why were you mad that we found out about this 'Eater of Worlds'?", John asked.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon let Nera handle things with Nazrin and went to Yukari

"John´s right, we understand you are tired, but we want to help too"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... about that." Yukari said. "I'll explain it to you. Hey Nazrin, don't go too far away, okay?"
                Nazrin just nodded and left the scene again.
                "Cute, isn't she?" Yukari sighed, staring at Nazrin.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Cute, isn't she?" Yukari sighed, staring at Nazrin.

"She strikes me as an adventurous or curious one.", John replied.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-28-2013, 12:26 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Surprisingly, a lot of Youkais are like her." Yukari mentioned. "Very, almost extremely potent, yet 90% cannot exert their entire power due to the history and rules of Gensokyo."

"You see, there's a lot of power struggle in Gensokyo. Minors one would be like a fairy versus another fairy. Major power struggles would be the Shinto vs Buddhism vs Taoism religious rivalries and inter-racial rivalries, such as the vampires of Scarlet Devil Mansion versus the Lunarians of Eientei. These struggles keep everyone suppressed, and they can't cohere together to form a united group." Yukari started.

"When you started using the power of light, Yuuka and I freaked out, because we knew an ancient prophecy. The prophecy reads that the bearer of light and darkness will be the cause of an extraterrestrial invasion. The invaders would be known as the Devourers, or the Eater of Worlds. They literally steal the "Core" of any world, similar to how Aqua restores a world with their Keyblade. They absorb the essence of the world, turning it into a vast wasteland of nothingness, then moves onto another world, whether real or imaginative."

"The prophecy was found in Gensokyo, so the Devourers would come through Gensokyo to the core of Earth. Normally, the Youkais of Gensokyo are more than enough to stop the invaders with their fullest power, but..."

"They can't actually exert even half of their power." Rumia intervened.

"Exactly." Yukari said. "Youkai leaders of Gensokyo are busy trying to gain an upper edge in the power distribution, and they can't cooperate together to reach greater height. That's why I was so angry and, well, afraid. We're the front-line of defense, and a top-notch one at that. If we fail, Earth is a goner."

"So Yuuka and I have been tirelessly working on making regular Youkai, like Nazrin over there, be able to exert their true power in combat. We can safely say..." Yukari looked over to Nazrin, who was busy eating her meal. "that it's going unsuccessfully."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"I think you are doing it wrong, for what I saw, those girls were tired to the end of the world, for what I know, to exert your true power, it is needed something to protect, like your case with John, if for some reason something happens to him, you would do everything for him like an example like this" Renamon said and threw a knive extremely close to John´s face to see Yukari´s reaction

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Then let us help you. Where one fails, many can succeed. You'll have more resources and manpower. Besides, I'm very experienced in matters like this. I can teach them advanced military tactics from my universe. I can put them through the same training I went through. I also know how to build weapons from my universe. That being said, I think I have a plan on how to wipe out most, if not their entire fleet before they even get near Earth.", John said to Yukari.

After Renamon spoke, she threw a knife at John's head, but he didn't care. His shields were more than enough to protect him from blades.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 01:07 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You do not understand, Renamon. Most Youkais there lived for 20 to 30 times more than a human can, and they grew extremely greedy and selfish." Yukari waved her heads in denial. "If anything, the only thing each of the head honchos would want to protect are tranquil life, food, alcohol, faith, and their residency."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon countered John´s idea Remember your body was changed to fit tat kind of training John, you may have endured it, but you are planning to train gensokyo people, they may be stronger physically and magically, but mentally they would mostly break in the first week of your training"

Then she thought about how the knife didn´t surprise the Youkai, so she faced her
                            "Interesting explanation, but for the few time I was there I saw a bridge princess who mourned the people she drowned, a mind reading girl who´s only friends are animals and her sister who is scared of using her powers because of fear, also Im impressed you didn´t do nothing to me since I nearly stabbed John´s face

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Remember your body was changed to fit tat kind of training John, you may have endured it, but you are planning to train gensokyo people, they may be stronger physically and magically, but mentally they would mostly break in the first week of your training.", Renamon said.

John turned towards Renamon and countered.

"Actually, I was trained even before I had the enhancements. I was 7 when they put me through the Spartan training program. Youkai should be able to survive it."
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Before we plan anything, we need to know what are we dealing with, is there anything we can know about this threat? weaknesses, powers anything?" The fox asked to Yukari

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X